Manti Te'o's Girlfriend Never Existed

Deadspin reporting that ESPN reporters claimed they had an interview with Te'o lined up with Jeremy Schaap. It's now been called off and they are speculating Te'o and his handlers (CAA agency) are going to go the Lance route aka hand picked softy plus $$$.

Deadspin reporting that ESPN reporters claimed they had an interview with Te'o lined up with Jeremy Schaap. It's now been called off and they are speculating Te'o and his handlers (CAA agency) are going to go the Lance route aka hand picked softy plus $$$.
Of course they will. The truth will be exposed though. I have no doubt.

I'm so confused about this..... 

But all we really know for fact is that Te'o's GF isn't real?

Honestly was thinking all this.

Homey got some ayo in his Teo.

Him and his sword fighting buddy wanted to be out there but couldn't obviously so he acts like he got a female via twitter so he can talk about her out in the open.

Him and his lover have a problem, he makes this whole thing up to have some accountability as to why she would disappear :nerd:

This is all nuts though :nerd:

:wow: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This story is a clusterf**k of nonsense. I know one thing for sure tho Maui'a is full of **** and apparently didn't get the note that Te'o already admitted the girl didn't exist before he claimed he "met her".

if ND and Te'o are trying to hide or cover up anything they better just spill it now. TMZ,ESPN,yahoo,deadspin or NFL security checks will not let anything get past them at this point

Just grab some popcorn, sit back and watch the show. :lol:

it's funny cause on ESPN they're skipping over Lance Armstrong PED story like it's the local news. Manti's got the heat on him.

View media item 222221

Last edited:
if ND and Te'o are trying to hide or cover up anything they better just spill it now. TMZ,ESPN,yahoo,deadspin or NFL security checks will not let anything get past them at this point

This.

I think it's much deeper tho. I think the program had a hand in it. That's the only way the AD going "all-in" on the catfish story makes sense. The guy no longer attends school there and you are going out of your way to have a press conference and back him up? Just doesn't add up to me. Why stick your neck out there like that?

But like I said. Best thing is to just come out and put everything on the table right now. The longer it goes on, the harder you make it on yourself.

I don't really like the guy, but I honestly feel sorry for him. Can't even imagine what he's going through/feeling. Whichever way the story ends up going, he takes the L regardless.

Last edited:
Where is Lou Holtz to make sense of all this?

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom