Manti Te'o's Girlfriend Never Existed

BAxqmLoCIAArlGZ.jpg

DEAD.

There's no way this man is gonna get drafted after this.

This dude would get shredded in NFL locker rooms and on the field.

Imagine Oline men talking **** after A play? :lol: :smh:

Where's KG to make sense of this.

he wont get drafted? of course he will...hes just an idiot.....half of the nfl are athletic idiots that make terrible decisions off the field.

Just got a message that Steven A. Smith went in on this topic? Is this true?

Not really. Mostly he just doesn't believe him and of course skip does

He never straight up said he was probably gay but alluded to it for a few seconds when he said there could be another motive besides fame

The pics on here & Twitter have me :rofl: :rofl:

If he still ends up getting drafted, his rookie hazing & the trash talking from other teams is gonna be BRUTAL :lol:

the whole first take show is about teo.... steven a did go in on him,,, steven said how u gonna be with someone for 3 years aint aint touch them.... rofl

he wont get drafted? of course he will...hes just an idiot.....half of the nfl are athletic idiots that make terrible decisions off the field.

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout
NFL exec. this morning, "We'll draft criminals, but lie to my face and you're off our board." Some don't believe Te'o's story.

NFL exec. this morning, "We'll draft criminals, but lie to my face and you're off our board." Some don't believe Te'o's story.
All 32 teams? Every round? mmmmyea I don't think so.

Maybe not ALL 32 teams, but in general once someone lie's it's a wrap for them..........job related or not.  It's been a real bad month for Manti, a piss poor performance in the BCS championship that showed his inability to make plays in the biggest game of his career and now this story which I believe will lead to him being seen as a FRAUD and a liar.  You combine those two together and it's bad news all the way around for Manti.

He's projected to be a top 10 pick though.

Maybe not ALL 32 teams, but in general once someone lie's it's a wrap for them..........job related or not. It's been a real bad month for Manti, a piss poor performance in the BCS championship that showed his inability to make plays in the biggest game of his career and now this story which I believe will lead to him being seen as a FRAUD and a liar. You combine those two together and it's bad news all the way around for Manti.

Not to mention he still has to perform at the combine

Last edited:
So this "relationship" went on for 3 YEARS.....3 YEARS. How you get played for 3 years? I can see somebody getting played 5 or 6 moths online but 3 years.... Nah I'm not buying it.

Vick lied to his owners face and still got another multi million dollar contract, you guys are crazy

If he's super talented he will be drafted. End of story

He wont be a top 10 pick after this but dudes talking bout hes not gonna be drafted? Foolishness.

But to go from projected top 10 to getting drafted based just on some type of low risk high reward scenario is a huge drop.

He still has to give his revised version of the story and deal with the real fallout but this time around death/sickness and a feel good story wont be a distraction.

Back
Top Bottom