Manny Ramirez returns to the Dodgers

Originally Posted by DiPlOMaT007

Cant wait for this to go through so i can finally buy that manny jersey

I was really excited about it too but if he has an opt out clause...I'm not gettin 1

37815445a548cd953442653f8d08ff48aea3af8.bmp

i hate to bust this out every time rc49ers is named, but man, this guy makes 49er fans go
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
THANKS JPZ
now lets wait and see what other ******ed excuse he comes up with

I have no excuse. Ill man up and say I made a mistake. You on the other hand have some growing up to do.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

frown.gif

%*** the Dodgers.

We wanted you back home Manny.
yea, %*** them
We wanted back in the playoffs. It makes the Diamondbacks' road to it harder
mad.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

37815445a548cd953442653f8d08ff48aea3af8.bmp

i hate to bust this out every time rc49ers is named, but man, this guy makes 49er fans go
smh.gif

you ain't lyin my man.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

frown.gif

%*** the Dodgers.

tired.gif

I told you up in the season thread this would happen but y'all stay delusional like the Wilpons were willing to spend that type of dollars.

With all this waffling him and Boras are doing now, I'm still holding out hope.
smile.gif

2njvds6.jpg

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

frown.gif

%*** the Dodgers.

tired.gif

I told you up in the season thread this would happen but y'all stay delusional like the Wilpons were willing to spend that type of dollars.
The Mets signing Manny would have made the most sense, but that's not my problem
laugh.gif

For some odd reason, I still have the Giants winning the N.L. West.
Mets are spending a lot of money already no way he was coming here.

This signing was 100% expected it was just a matter of Manny getting the deal the way he wanted it.

Nobody else was really in the market for him.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by rc49ers

^Your a typical dodger fan, you think that every player will sign with you. The funny thing is all signs point to Manny going anywhere but your little smog polluted city. Come on man, he's already rejected 2 or 3 of your offers. Do you really think he want's to play for you guys. So come on, face the facts. He will NOT be a dodger.

Honestly no. He's only playing for himself right now, I don't see why dodger fan's like him so much. Granted he lead that team to the playoffs.That's all he did though, he didn't win the series like dodger fans were touting about when he first got traded. I see him in Yankee Blue this year or a mid market team like the Braves.Unless the Giants swoop in, there not going to sign him either. If he does sign however,good for them. There getting a player who is know notoriously known for giving up halfway through the season and just caring about the money.

Did you not watch him give up in Boston last year? You must not watch very much baseball. I say what I say. It's funny that you have have your opinion but I can be entitle to have mine. I ain't going no jrain %%#! just yet. I didn't say Freddy Lewis is a beast!!!!!! 40/40 year for him. Guaranteed All Star. All I'm saying is from what Ive been hearing, he isn't going to end up with the dodgers.
mad.gif

ee03532b4e3b7ee1674db7a7f5fc3f93da49a3b.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

^Your a typical dodger fan, you think that every player will sign with you. The funny thing is all signs point to Manny going anywhere but your little smog polluted city. Come on man, he's already rejected 2 or 3 of your offers. Do you really think he want's to play for you guys. So come on, face the facts. He will NOT be a dodger.

Honestly no. He's only playing for himself right now, I don't see why dodger fan's like him so much. Granted he lead that team to the playoffs.That's all he did though, he didn't win the series like dodger fans were touting about when he first got traded. I see him in Yankee Blue this year or a mid market team like the Braves.Unless the Giants swoop in, there not going to sign him either. If he does sign however,good for them. There getting a player who is know notoriously known for giving up halfway through the season and just caring about the money.

Did you not watch him give up in Boston last year? You must not watch very much baseball. I say what I say. It's funny that you have have your opinion but I can be entitle to have mine. I ain't going no jrain %%#! just yet. I didn't say Freddy Lewis is a beast!!!!!! 40/40 year for him. Guaranteed All Star. All I'm saying is from what Ive been hearing, he isn't going to end up with the dodgers.
mad.gif

Perfect!
laugh.gif

rc49ers you trip me out though
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

mad.gif

Perfect!
laugh.gif

rc49ers you trip me out though
roll.gif

How so? Because I thought he wasnt going to end up with your team? ? Im tired of you downing me and $*$@. Its not cool.

Back
Top Bottom