Manny Pacquiao Trainer 1 New Colorway

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Does anyone kno if montalban is doing wristbands, raffle or first come, first serve?

Last release was first come, first serve so that might imply to this release
I'm going to give them a call & let you guys know.

Originally Posted by kicksonmyfeet

Originally Posted by subtrax

For Canadian heads, retail is $149.99 for them. Super limited too

What store? I guess this is one of the additional store added.
I only know that Champs will be getting them. Probably 2 with Canada

Thanks for all the info JM!
smokin.gif

Does anyone know exactly how limited these will be? Some of you are saying it won't be as limited as the other releases so maybe I'll be able to get myhands on these

Btw thanks JM for the info

Originally Posted by subtrax

subtrax wrote:

For Canadian heads, retail is $149.99 for them. Super limited too

What store? I guess this is one of the additional store added.
I only know that Champs will be getting them. Probably 2 with Canada

oh ic so that's good there's more to go around
happy.gif

well in the states yes. Don't know about in Canada but it seems like there isn't too much hype about it in Canada

Originally Posted by sneakerfreak325

Does anyone know exactly how limited these will be? Some of you are saying it won't be as limited as the other releases so maybe I'll be able to get my hands on these

Btw thanks JM for the info

They are going to be limited but not as limited as the first two I don't know how many
pairs are going to release, does anyone know?

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

You have to call all the stores that are selling them and ask how many pairs they have.

You think it's that easy but it's not because sometimes they can tell you "we are getting this much" & once they get
the shipment there's less pairs than they actually told they would have.

NSW LA said they were going to have around 27-29 pairs of the Lights Out, but only sold 19 pairs, so that's estimation
is off.

But we all know stores keep certain amount of pairs for themselves & sell what's left, so there's no accurate
estimation on how many pairs each store will have.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

NSW LA prolly got 27-29 but the employees went in and got theirs.prolly why only 19 was sold.

I know that's what I said & also Actor/Sneakerhead Chi Mcbride got his pair from there.

Are there any spots in socal that have the Team Pacquiao tee... I need that.

I've seen the purple/yellow LA tee at the local champs, so they're starting to trickle out. A Manny Laker tee is right up my alley, but I'm justnot really feelin the LA one that just dropped.

i like the new cw of the trainers..those shirts are also nice
and thanks for all the info jm!

Arden mall will not be getting the trainers, according to one of the employees,. They do however have half of the recent Pac-Man t's for sale.

Back
Top Bottom