Manny Pacquiao Trainer 1 New Colorway

Originally Posted by DtotheD

whens he gonna fight mayweather?
When he gains about 10 pounds.
grin.gif

pacman is gonna run through floyd.even if mayweather rides his bicycle and runs around the whole fight,manny's knocking that fool out.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

pacman is gonna run through floyd.even if mayweather rides his bicycle and runs around the whole fight,manny's knocking that fool out.

i doubt there will be a knockout that fight. I think Cotto has the best chance of beating Mayweather. Imo.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

I think Cotto has the best chance of beating Mayweather. Imo.

I'd go with Shane and that's exactly why that fight won't happen.

What's fair value for the 1st one (red/gold), everyone wants 750+ which is crazy to me.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

i doubt there will be a knockout that fight. I think Cotto has the best chance of beating Mayweather. Imo.
that's if cotto doesn't run outta gas chasing after floyd.he's got punching power but definitely not the endurance.

i've seen a couple of sz 10's on the 1st trainers go for $400-$500.much cheaper for smaller sizes.a friend of mine in the PI sold his sz 12's for$450 shipped not 2 days ago.

Originally Posted by hosengsisiw

^^ man you have a lot of Pacquiao trainers. You gobbled it up and yet you did not get your size?

It sucks. If i can't trade for my size soon, a couple pairs are going to friends.
can we be friends?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by anabolic dunk

Anybody's champs get the pacman tees yet that jmadidas said was supposed to be droppin?
White/Red/Blue Pac-Man knows is in many stores now...

Lights Out will be in stores end of week...

Not going to a ton of stores...where do you live?

JM

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Anybody's champs get the pacman tees yet that jmadidas said was supposed to be droppin?

JM

Hey bro are they out here in socal?

Originally Posted by kicksonmyfeet

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

JM

Hey bro are they out here in socal?
Yes, there are quite a few Champs in SoCal that are getting them...

What mall(s) do you normally shop in?

JM

Well they had the manny trainer 1's on nike in my size 11 only i went to order and after i put card info it said out of stock my order didnt go threw DAMN
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom