Manny Pacquiao Trainer 1 New Colorway

damn...sold out on NDC !
smh.gif

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

Anyone get multiple pairs?

called NDC sold out in 10 minutes
I tried but after I purchased the 10.5 I went back to cop another but size 11 was sold out. You were only allowed to put 1 pair in cart.

I feel so salty. Anyone who want to hook me up. A physic told me I was going to win the lottery, I won't forget you lol

My wife just got her !@! whipped for taking down my pc and wireless router and boxing it or the move... Popo's on their way to lock me up

I hate how NDC still has the link up. After they sell out something, they should just remove the link.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

My wife just got her $%! whooped for taking down my pc and wireless router and boxing it or the move... Popo's on their way to lock me up

lol!

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

My wife just got her $%! whooped for taking down my pc and wireless router and boxing it or the move... Popo's on their way to lock me up

lol!

knocked her out like Manny
laugh.gif

My wife just got her !@! whipped for taking down my pc and wireless router and boxing it or the move... Popo's on their way to lock me up
I hope if this was a result of not copping a pair you end up getting a pair.

We got to make NT private. There's too many non NT members who just read the forums and benefit from it.

I fee like killing someone. I have to get off the computer. All I'm doing is refreshing the link a million times waiting for a miracle.

Lol!^ I hate it cuz a lot of people are going to resell! I hope theirs a miracle of someone that finds it in there heart and help me!!!!!!!!!!

Another shoe that I ill never own too!!!! -KOBEDABEST24-

Missing something on NDC is the worse feeling ever. I rather get the swine flu than feel like this.

Got my order confirmation, so excited. Now do I drop the money on the tee?

Happy for those that got their pairs and for those that didn't maybe try calling Nike because it seems like I ordered mine before people were talking aboutthem being up on NDC.

^ I called them and they said they didn't even know they dropped. They said they sold out in 10 minutes. It was like the Yeezys.

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

^ I called them and they said they didn't even know they dropped. They said they sold out in 10 minutes. It was like the Yeezys.

wait...if they didnt know it dropped, how did they know it sold out in 10 minutes?

Back
Top Bottom