Manny Pacquiao in Talks to Move to Jordan Brand

Originally Posted by JordanJayyy7

This
pimp.gif

Floyd can choke on it.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Pacquiao only has one or two years left. Doesn't make much sense to me business wise.

Do retired boxers sell sneakers?

retired boxers with his type of fan base can most likely move sneakers.

Originally Posted by oldsoIe

Originally Posted by Nappy

Damnit, much rather have a swoosh than the jumpman. I thought Manny was building his own brand.

I agree.  Switching is a terrible idea. 
this

manny with the heat
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gatorad3

Originally Posted by oldsoIe

Originally Posted by Nappy

Damnit, much rather have a swoosh than the jumpman. I thought Manny was building his own brand.

I agree.  Switching is a terrible idea. 
this

all dat dude should just stay and have nike support him like jordan

I think he should stay with Nike, some really great trainer colorways have come out of Manny's relationship with the Swoosh.

Very interesting...if this does happen JB will make a killing as Asians follow Manny's every move globally. As for Manny, I think this move is questionable.

Originally Posted by Nautyc

Very interesting...if this does happen JB will make a killing as Asians follow Manny's every move globally. As for Manny, I think this move is questionable.
If JB wanted a larger Asian following, they might as well sign Lin on.

Doesn't really make a difference at this point he said a few more fights & hes done... Woulda been a sick move a few years ago though

At first I was gonna say ehh wrong move but after reading this article, and thinking about it for a moment, it is an actual awesome move. paquiao has always been a jordan fan and so has the entire filipino folks. since the 80's my home boy who's filipino would go to his country to visit for the summer and he would bring back pictures of him and his family chillen.........all rocking jordan kicks,shirts etc.  so Imagine pacquiao wit jordan brand? wowww
eek.gif

Pass

JB makes crappy apparel and sig shoes, I doubt we get PacMan inspired Jordan retro's. His brand is better off staying with Nike but who knows what will happen. Pac's team is a mess and believe he missed out on an opportunity to speak with Phil Knight and Tinker recently.

^^^ trying like hell to get your 12s for $300 sold huh? u replying to every topic in the forum? god i hope nike restocks the hell outta this shoe. f resellers...

Back
Top Bottom