Manny knocks out Floyd!

I feel like people think Floyd can't be beat by anyone in the world..throw in Lenox in his prime and Floyd would be a dead man.. I personally think Pacman could beat this dude.

I feel like people think Floyd can't be beat by anyone in the world..throw in Lenox in his prime and Floyd would be a dead man.. I personally think Pacman could beat this dude.

laugh.gif
i expect some type of rebuttal from PBF and his camp within a week.

Originally Posted by Slim

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 call him a wifebeater, a ducker, a cherrypicker but you never wanna miss a word when PBF is on. my dude knows how to hype up a fight
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Slim

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 call him a wifebeater, a ducker, a cherrypicker but you never wanna miss a word when PBF is on. my dude knows how to hype up a fight
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Thats like saying in 98 oh tyson is wack throw ali in his prime and hed be toast. What the hell are you saying?

Thats like saying in 98 oh tyson is wack throw ali in his prime and hed be toast. What the hell are you saying?

Pretty much. You could throw him in there with SRR and people would say Floyd would cruise to an easy UD.

Manny has a chance of winning. He's too talented to write off. His southpaw stance will cause Floyd major problems. As will his workrate and combination punching. It'll be a hell of a fight. No idea who will win.

Pretty much. You could throw him in there with SRR and people would say Floyd would cruise to an easy UD.

Manny has a chance of winning. He's too talented to write off. His southpaw stance will cause Floyd major problems. As will his workrate and combination punching. It'll be a hell of a fight. No idea who will win.

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Tyson was wack in 98, and did no one catch this guy matching up Lewis with Mayweather?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Tyson was wack in 98, and did no one catch this guy matching up Lewis with Mayweather?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BC2310

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by thacapt

Jeez the floyd fans come out on Friday night.
I got stuff to do so I wont be on the refresh button like some of you.  If you throw 'Floyd Mayweather History of ducking' into the google search you know what the result is...

Several stories, written by different sports writers about him 'allegedly' ducking big fights his whole career, in all these stories they talk about his legacy and how he never fought big name guys in their prime, as a result he won't be remembered w/ the all-time greats. (these stories go back years)

If he were to fight Pac, that would be his Tommy Hearns, or Marvin Haggler and it would erase the *doubt* in the eyes of many but.... He continues to duck just like he has his whole career.

Are all these sports writers racist? Could be? Or are you all in denial? The latter is what I believe.  So like I said before, it's nothing new for FMJ, smart businessman bad ambassador.  That is all.
laugh.gif

Bye hater!

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'll try to articulate this response so you can understand
2006-06-30%20Denial.gif

Another failed attempt at lulz.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Jeez the floyd fans come out on Friday night.
I got stuff to do so I wont be on the refresh button like some of you.  If you throw 'Floyd Mayweather History of ducking' into the google search you know what the result is...

Several stories, written by different sports writers about him 'allegedly' ducking big fights his whole career, in all these stories they talk about his legacy and how he never fought big name guys in their prime, as a result he won't be remembered w/ the all-time greats. (these stories go back years)

If he were to fight Pac, that would be his Tommy Hearns, or Marvin Haggler and it would erase the *doubt* in the eyes of many but.... He continues to duck just like he has his whole career.

Are all these sports writers racist? Could be? Or are you all in denial? The latter is what I believe.  So like I said before, it's nothing new for FMJ, smart businessman bad ambassador.  That is all.
laugh.gif

Bye hater!

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'll try to articulate this response so you can understand
2006-06-30%20Denial.gif

Another failed attempt at lulz.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Ur credibility is all GONE.

And what credibility do YOU have? You are a nobody here
laugh.gif

Come at me, bro!

I'm not the one that's saying Margarito, Hatton, and Cotto were in their prime when they fought Pac, shows how much of a true nuthugger you are.

roll.gif

And what does me being a somebody or a nobody have to do with knowing about boxing?

indifferent.gif

Get outta here clown.

laugh.gif

Come at me, bro!

I'm not the one that's saying Margarito, Hatton, and Cotto were in their prime when they fought Pac, shows how much of a true nuthugger you are.

roll.gif

And what does me being a somebody or a nobody have to do with knowing about boxing?

indifferent.gif

Get outta here clown.

Recently watched Duran-Hagler  for the first time in years.

Hagler was fighting way too tentatively in the early rounds, he should have went super aggressive (not unlike he did against Hearns).
He did the same thing against Leonard.

Duran being the only fighter to last 15 rounds with Hagler during his MW reign is quite a feat.
And having starting at LW
pimp.gif

Hagler was fighting way too tentatively in the early rounds, he should have went super aggressive (not unlike he did against Hearns).

Duran being the only fighter to last 15 rounds with Hagler during his MW reign is quite a feat.
pimp.gif

thacapt- We got off on the wrong foot.  I'm not a Floyd hater.  I think he is nice.  I do think he is ducking Manny because of the possibility of taking an L.  I wanna see this fight.  If Sports Illustrated is publishing stories about his history of ducking, I'm gonna trust the judgement of the editors and assume there is some merit (being the biggest sports magazine in the world and all).  So before you respond with nuthuggin comments and emoticons take a moment to re-read my posts b/c I never said that Manny would whoop him or anything like that.  I just wanna see the fight.

thacapt- We got off on the wrong foot.  I'm not a Floyd hater.  I think he is nice.  I do think he is ducking Manny because of the possibility of taking an L.  I wanna see this fight.  If Sports Illustrated is publishing stories about his history of ducking, I'm gonna trust the judgement of the editors and assume there is some merit (being the biggest sports magazine in the world and all).  So before you respond with nuthuggin comments and emoticons take a moment to re-read my posts b/c I never said that Manny would whoop him or anything like that.  I just wanna see the fight.

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

pimp.gif
Duran was a tough guy man.

And yeah, I always thought Hagler started way too tentative in the early rounds against Duran and especially Leonard.

But with Leonard, Leonard basically tricked Hagler into trying to box Leonard instead of putting pressure on him and fighting southpaw like he originally should've.

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

pimp.gif

And yeah, I always thought Hagler started way too tentative in the early rounds against Duran and especially Leonard.

But with Leonard, Leonard basically tricked Hagler into trying to box Leonard instead of putting pressure on him and fighting southpaw like he originally should've.

I agree.

I agree.

laugh.gif

Come at me, bro!

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Get outta here clown.

roll.gif
Stop, please just stop little man. You're entertaining me to much!

eek.gif
Who the hell said it does? Wow.... just wow! Read my post again little kid. When do I mention that you have to be a somebody to know anything about boxing?

tongue.gif
Keep trying little kid.

Back
Top Bottom