manglor is the greatest person ever but is a terrible seller (pics bottom of page 1 and 4 AND 14)

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Did some research and found out it was NT staff member Manglor...

heres the pics:

Damn dude sucks. I dont see the stains in this pic...

These pics were positioned perfectly for no flaws to be seen.

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

here are the pics guys sorry for being a !%@# and all but i got tired o being asked the same questions

AND YES I KNOW THE PICTURES ARE TERRIBLE, THEY HONESTLY DO NOT DO THE SHOE JUSTICE THEY ARE IN TERRIBLE CONDITION
I WILL TRY TO GET BETTER QUALITY PICTURES UP IN A LITTLE BUT I KNOW U GUYS WERE GETTING RESTLESS

and yes i know my hands are dirty i just got of work
c511674a72fd4a000f9f546b5a9a76ace5b20450.jpg
3431634d71f9430c09abf22d30351ccf3ccd79be.jpg

0441604076f5440d0129f831e9217af6599eacb4.jpg
79f164417efd400a0bc8a494dccc9045cac023cd.jpg
1c416e4e75f247070e14ac0aa837c1cdc3c064cd.jpg

^that pic above really makes it look better than they actually are the whole bottom is coming off not just that part and this is JUST THE LEFT SHOE

Peep the left shoe in each pic and see where the shoestrings are on the tounge, that flaw is clearly covered up with the shoe string where it's notted.

Manglor, the only thing I still need figuring out what was up with the coming off of the sole and why it was not stated in the description or was it?

Originally Posted by Manglor

Oh and you also have to change the title of the thread to "Sorry NT, I lied about getting scammed by Manglor."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

now your just toying with the kid
laugh.gif

and the end kobe was a bad buyer, and Manglor was a bad seller

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

These pics were positioned perfectly for no flaws to be seen.
I'm far from taking sides, but I believe Manglor said there were stains in the descriptions.
So if he supposedly didn't ask for more pictures, one can assume he's content with the condition of the shoes.

Originally Posted by Paul is a Reseller ph1k85

paypal -> dispute -> item not as decribed -> send shoes back

he can do this and possibly win the case, but if Manglor has no money in his PayPal, OP won't get any money back. Manglorwould be placed into debt though.

this thread has been pure comedy

too many lies and deceit...

Both of you need to take the L

both sides are @ fault but more towards the buyer...

OP just apologize for being too aggressive and Manglor give him the refund minus shipping and paypal fees....

i dont think the OP has to go far enough about the lying part just apologize for being brash and not requesting a refund...
(did you say the sole was coming off or not?)

i swear you guys sound like cartmen and Kyle arguing about Jews...

304skirmish5oq.gif

naw doesnt work like that...Ive had problems like that and paypal only cared that the item got shipped to me
smh.gif
AMEX FTW got me all my moneyback, on two diff occasions
smokin.gif

its interesting how both of them are still posting, but neither will do a print screen.

Originally Posted by s dubl

naw doesnt work like that...Ive had problems like that and paypal only cared that the item got shipped to me
smh.gif
AMEX FTW got me all my money back, on two diff occasions
smokin.gif

truth
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...got me outta two situations worth $360 and $440

never pay for anything on Paypal other than with amex

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

he can do this and possibly win the case, but if Manglor has no money in his PayPal, OP won't get any money back. Manglor would be placed into debt though.
That is possible but if paypal is no help, OP can file a chargeback if he paid with a credit card.

smh.gif
smokin.gif
Nah if you get scammed what most people usually do is file a paypal claim but they file it under the wrong thing
like Item Not recieved and the seller shows Paypal a tracking # and its done....
roll.gif

What you have to do is file a Significantly Not As Described
and paypal will be on your nutz PAUSE and youll get your refund as they choose you over the seller
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

smh.gif
smokin.gif
Nah if you get scammed what most people usually do is file a paypal claim but they file it under the wrong thing
like Item Not recieved and the seller shows Paypal a tracking # and its done....
roll.gif

What you have to do is file a Significantly Not As Described
and paypal will be on your nutz PAUSE and youll get your refund as they choose you over the seller
pimp.gif
if the seller has $$ in his/her acct. One of my situations left the seller with a negacct balance.

its hard to take close up pics with a flash and its to dark in my room with out a flash

and i dont see "print screen"button on my laptop and when i right click it isnt there either so..........

JUST APOLOGIZE ALREADY AND REQUEST A REFUND

WE DONT NEED MORE PICS...

THIS SHOULD BE SETTLED BY NOW
roll.gif

print screen (on my keyboard anyway) is right after the f12 button.

i will gladly take a refund!!!!!!!!!!!! like i said 50 bucks and i keep the shoes and try to clean them up refund me the entire amount and i ship them back??????

Back
Top Bottom