• Yes

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 57 86.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's wear I confirm all my biases.

1. I take care of myself. No little virus is going to hurt my health. I'm no wuss.

2. Vaccines are harmful and I refuse to subject my body to that. And I can't wear a mask because it gives me headaches.
Wearing a mask also causes dangerously low blood o2 levels too, that is actually more dangerous than Covid is. (Learned that from someone who I went to hs with that is now a carpenter).

All those poor sports mascots putting their lives on the line just to entertain us :smh:

True patriots

source.gif

It’s an interesting debate.

We already are moving toward a bubble society where we try to eliminate as many possible ways for people to die. However, instead of it having the intended effect I think what it has done is make death such a taboo subject that most people have lost the perspective and emotional maturity to deal with it.

Mandatory seat belts
Mandatory vaccines
No peanuts at schools
More and more laws

I’m not against any of this it’s just a curious phenomenon to me. We’ve really gone full steam ahead based on primal fears and we continue to try and make the world increasingly safe. And it has become by any measure. But the surprising side effect is that people don’t “feel” safer than people in the past did. And i think a large part of that is due to this coddling approach. We save lives but if the cost of that is many of us spend our lives scared is it really worth it.

My actual opinion is that we really need both. Our country needs significant work on people taking responsibility for themselves and having emotional maturity to deal with tough choices and circumstances. As well as logical clear decisions on what we force society to do.

Too easy to dispell.

You probably do 30 things each living day of your life that disproves your lack of trust.
And? This is about a mandatory vaccine for Rona. What does that have to do with what i do during the day? Let me guess I can't not trust scientist because I brush my teeth everyday and scientists made tooth paste?

I too would not trust scientists if I had never read any books about how deadly life was before antibiotics, vaccinations, sanitation, and other public safety campaigns.

Somehow we're ok with modern science eradicating a ton of diseases (including stuff you wouldn't think about at first, like getting rid of tapeworm in pork), reducing infant mortality (which has positive repercussions throughout all of society), changing HIV from a death sentence to just a chronic condition (oh, we have a cure for hep C too, by the way), and so on, most of which involve trusting scientists to give or inject something that could potentially cause a little bit of harm (which is a fair concern for someone with a compromised immune system but for most healthy adults is the equivalent of crying about getting poked with a needle for a blood draw). But ask someone to engage their immune system by breathing in some harmless dead viral particles, a technique that has been used for hundreds of years, that's too much.

I too would not trust scientists if I had never read any books about how deadly life was before antibiotics, vaccinations, sanitation, and other public safety campaigns.

Somehow we're ok with modern science eradicating a ton of diseases (including stuff you wouldn't think about at first, like getting rid of tapeworm in pork), reducing infant mortality (which has positive repercussions throughout all of society), changing HIV from a death sentence to just a chronic condition (oh, we have a cure for hep C too, by the way), and so on, most of which involve trusting scientists to give or inject something that could potentially cause a little bit of harm (which is a fair concern for someone with a compromised immune system but for most healthy adults is the equivalent of crying about getting poked with a needle for a blood draw). But ask someone to engage their immune system by breathing in some harmless dead viral particles, a technique that has been used for hundreds of years, that's too much.

Non-scientist took your girl?

We're not ******* with that science **** man. Get over it.

**** around and put something that was rushed to the market in your body if you want. Have never got a flu shot and don't plan on getting the Wuhan Coronavirus shot either.

Gon let y’all feel it out and keep side stepping anyone who comes within 6 feet of me

I’d get it after a year or two but then again if I’m straight up until that point

it’s definitely gon come a point where they can scan u to see if you got a vaccine and not let u in to certain places tho. Especially when they treat that vaccine dropping like **** can just go back to normal for those with it

Still have yet to hear a compelling reason outside of immunodeficiency, allergy, or family/personal history of adverse reactions to opt out of vaccination.

Are you a minority? Do you know the history/current state of medicine as it relates to the minorities? Particularly the poor and disenfranchised Ones?

we cant trust **** pharma and this government has to offer. Especially in conjunction with each other? Hell nah. their morality is nonexistent

I will prolly still be mandated to get it but it aint ky choice.

Are you a minority? Do you know the history/current state of medicine as it relates to the minorities? Particularly the poor and disenfranchised Ones?

we cant trust **** pharma and this government has to offer. Especially in conjunction with each other? Hell nah. their morality is nonexistent

I will prolly still be mandated to get it but it aint ky choice.
I’m not with the vaccines cause autism crowd but I’m not jumping to get one either. Only reason I’m considering it is because I did have a fever in February and I don’t ever recall having a fever as an adult

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom