Man, where the biracial or mixed hunnies at??

Originally Posted by dakid23

Come to the West Coast 
pimp.gif

Black & Asian

Black & Latina

Latina & White

Latina & Asian

Black & White

White & Asian

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
this is true

Take your #+@ to the closest big college or university. Memphis is a big city how can you not find mixed females?

Mixed girls > 

Best type of girl IMO. Best of both worlds. My past two gf's have actually been mixed. My ex was Cape Verdean and Malaysian. Current gf is black/white 
nthat.gif

mixed doesnt automatically mean good looking

i agree with ATL seeko

who gives a crap about all that, if ya look good ya look good

Okay I don't really have the patience to really look for pics but I just got on tumblr and typed in blasian search tag.

I'm like 80% sure most of those girls are completely black and calling themselves blasian. That's ridiculous if they're not

Okay I don't really have the patience to really look for pics but I just got on tumblr and typed in blasian search tag.
I'm like 80% sure most of those girls are completely black and calling themselves blasian. That's ridiculous if they're not
LOL I was going to do the same on instagram. Most of these birds lie about their ethnicity online. I would post pics of my past mixed flings/current gf but don't wanna put their business out there like that. This year I've had like4 or 5 mixed girls I'm obsessed b

Back
Top Bottom