man vs food unappreciation

I like it too. Travel Channel has a lot of food shows too. Its def not a Food Network type show.

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

i love and hate this show.... cause these places ARE NOT CLOSE TO ME!!!!

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by daantimpire

Originally Posted by scarru

Greatest food show on tv
stop it!.... the greatest food show on tv is no reservations with anthony bourdain

QFT

I don't mind Man vs Food, but I think Adam Richmond is kind of a douche.  Dude acts like he is the coolest thing since sliced bread, when in reality his job is to go out and get as fat as he can, nothing to be proud of there.  And you dudes saying this is better than Bizzare Foods, get outta here.  That show is 100x better, the host is alot better and more knowledgable, plus you learn about other cultures and not act like a douche on national tv.  Adam Richmond isn't someone that is knowledgable about food, he is basically a competition eater in training.

This show is the worst when you're hungry or in the middle of a meal. I look down at what I'm eating and just
frown.gif

I did try the Phall Challenge. My friends dipped their forks in the sauce and immediately started to sweat. I took it in strides. At first I didn't feel it and I'm thinking, this is easy but then BOOM it hits me. The worst thing you can do is eat it with the rice like he did. The rice fills you up too quick, luckily you don't have to eat that. Luckily I managed to finish it but that last few gulps were just unbearable. Going to the bathroom the next day was impossible
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom