pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wit the Tommy Gear stocking cap
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i always loved how his picture in the back is a picture of him in the same +%#! he got on.
and i love how How u luv that Vol.1 is blue and How u luv that vol 2. is green.

idk why they did that.

wasnt no green cowboys beanies back then. lol
laugh.gif
Same here, they always had somethin goin on with them covers that was like lookin at a 'Where's Waldo' book

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wit the Tommy Gear stocking cap
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i always loved how his picture in the back is a picture of him in the same +%#! he got on.
and i love how How u luv that Vol.1 is blue and How u luv that vol 2. is green.

idk why they did that.

wasnt no green cowboys beanies back then. lol
laugh.gif
Same here, they always had somethin goin on with them covers that was like lookin at a 'Where's Waldo' book

yall about to make me go put in the 400 degrees right now. the best cash money album was BG's checkmate. that joint was flawless. 400 degrees is a close second with g. warfare in 3rd. speaking of g.warfare how come nobody mentioned the beat mannie produced for "help". one of the nastiest beats i have ever heard.

i know a lot of yall don't rock with wayne no more but wayne's first couple of solo joints went hard. don't act like yall wasn't bangin loud pipes off the block is hot and get off the corner of off light's out.

yall about to make me go put in the 400 degrees right now. the best cash money album was BG's checkmate. that joint was flawless. 400 degrees is a close second with g. warfare in 3rd. speaking of g.warfare how come nobody mentioned the beat mannie produced for "help". one of the nastiest beats i have ever heard.

i know a lot of yall don't rock with wayne no more but wayne's first couple of solo joints went hard. don't act like yall wasn't bangin loud pipes off the block is hot and get off the corner of off light's out.

All on you vol 2 & Soulja Rags wasn't no slouch neither...

Man... might as well turn this into an old school CMB appreciation post...

Fresh...
30t6p3b.gif

All on you vol 2 & Soulja Rags wasn't no slouch neither...

Man... might as well turn this into an old school CMB appreciation post...

Fresh...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 3900stabler

i agree wit everything bolded. i used to be the biggest cash money fan in the world back then. i remember my teacher in 4th grade took my cd player & i was listenin to "kisha" on tha block is hot. she listened to it & called my house tellin my folks i shouldnt be listenin to this kinda music
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 3900stabler

i agree wit everything bolded. i used to be the biggest cash money fan in the world back then. i remember my teacher in 4th grade took my cd player & i was listenin to "kisha" on tha block is hot. she listened to it & called my house tellin my folks i shouldnt be listenin to this kinda music
laugh.gif

Why doesnt cash money put out music without young money anymore? Does baby think he cant make money without wayne?

Why doesnt cash money put out music without young money anymore? Does baby think he cant make money without wayne?

I love this era,my ol' cd book still got the whole CMB catalogue,I just gotta replace one of the BG albums thou,but I could only find it on Amazon & they were taxin' last I checked.

I love this era,my ol' cd book still got the whole CMB catalogue,I just gotta replace one of the BG albums thou,but I could only find it on Amazon & they were taxin' last I checked.

Back
Top Bottom