Man the Big Tymers provided amazing inspirational Anthems vol.Cash Money>YMCMB

Originally Posted by Tero

best big tymers video imo..

donuts, women, hot (old) cars lol
"yo wife is my baby momma" =
pimp.gif

Addict4Sneakers wrote:

the man Fresh was something else

Best Big Tymers song ever! Fresh was that dude.
Cash Money>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>YMCMB

Addict4Sneakers wrote:

the man Fresh was something else

Best Big Tymers song ever! Fresh was that dude.
Cash Money>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>YMCMB

Like they already said, EASILY. Around that time, that's when I could actually listen to Wayne. All he had to do was drop
one verse after BG and Juvie, instead of just overexposing himself like now. 400 Degreez, How u Luv That, It's All On U,
all great stuff right there. Even Mack 10's album on Cash Money was good. Cash Money >>>> Young Money.

Like they already said, EASILY. Around that time, that's when I could actually listen to Wayne. All he had to do was drop
one verse after BG and Juvie, instead of just overexposing himself like now. 400 Degreez, How u Luv That, It's All On U,
all great stuff right there. Even Mack 10's album on Cash Money was good. Cash Money >>>> Young Money.

I know this isn't technically a all CM thread but the best album to me by far off Cash Money is........ maybe this should turn into another Cash Money appreciation thread
thumbnail.aspx

I know this isn't technically a all CM thread but the best album to me by far off Cash Money is........ maybe this should turn into another Cash Money appreciation thread
thumbnail.aspx

Originally Posted by toneloc83

thumbnail.aspx
Only 1 skippable track on this and thats Juvies Ya Digg

thumbnail.aspx

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

That was my album at the time. That "Too Hot" and "I Feel" stayed on repeat. Ain't nothin like that classic Cash Money sound from Mannie Fresh. 

That was my album at the time. That "Too Hot" and "I Feel" stayed on repeat. Ain't nothin like that classic Cash Money sound from Mannie Fresh. 

thumbnail.aspx

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom