MAN SAVES 6 YR OLD FROM KIDNAPPER

pimp.gif

Offers pour in for man who thwarted abduction

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — People across the country are offering to help the family of the New Mexico man who rescued a 6-year-old girl who was snatched off the street and thrown into a van.

Police and reporters have received calls from people requesting an address to send gift cards, money and even donations for a college savings fund for the two children of Antonio Diaz Chacon, who jumped in his truck and chased the van Monday. He rescued the girl after the van crashed and her abductor ran away.

Diaz Chacon, 24, had no idea his quick reaction would result in such an outpouring of appreciation and an online flood of high-fives for his heroic actions.

“We’re just overwhelmed with all of this. We’re trying to take it all in,

There are still a lot of good pple out there...

I wonder how many of us would actually chase after the kidnapper if we were put in that situation. I'll hit em with a 10 if there are donations for the rescuer.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

I wonder how many of us would actually chase after the kidnapper if we were put in that situation. I'll hit em with a 10 if there are donations for the rescuer.

Honestly if it was a car chase I'd highly consider doing it. On foot, I'd have second thoughts, but if we're both in cars in suburbs, best believe I'm going to get my Fast Five on trying to take that car out safely.

Man's a hero in my book.
happy.gif

If I was the daughter's dad I'd go out and at the very least buy the man a washing machine
pimp.gif

This.
Even though we should make sure the child is okay first, I think I'd run after the kidnapper if some other adults were around.

Have you guys seen the documentary Superheroes on HBO?
At first I thought the people where just some comic book wackos playing dress up, or that it was just foolish

to put yourself in that kind of danger, but what they do is really commendable, even if it's just standing out in the park shinning a light on

people dealing drugs, or passing out water and toiletries to homeless people.

Just imagine if more of us were that brave in our own neighborhoods...

just a random question: if you were in his situation would you accept all that money, gifts, aid in paying college tuition for his kids, etc from others?

StaXX wrote:

This.
Even though we should make sure the child is okay first, I think I'd run after the kidnapper if some other adults were around.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

just a random question: if you were in his situation would you accept all that money, gifts, aid in paying college tuition for his kids, etc from others?

why wouldn't you accept,  it's not like he did it in hopes of getting rewards.  
He saw a little girl in trouble and mad split second decision
the people around him are just showing their appreciation in a way they see fit...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...I remember I was working one day (time square) and a lil girl mouthed "help me"....one of the scariest things I ever encountered (I was so shocked/frozen I didn't know what to do, if I should take it serious or what)....told my boss and he went out and told a cop...Donno what happened from there, but I hope I helped. 
ohwell.gif

all in all Great Job by this man

Back
Top Bottom