Man Rips Off Part Of His Penis After Taking Hallucinogenic Mushrooms:

YPSILANTI TOWNSHIP, MI – Drugs are bad! An Ohio man almost died when he started to trip his balls off only to end up ripping part of his own “d” out!

The self-mutilation happened in Michigan, were local cops claim a 41-year-old man on magic mushrooms, yanked part of his penis off after experiencing a very bad trip. Sheriff’s found the unnamed man, who was in the Ann Arbor area visiting friends, naked and screaming in front of a school.

Unable to communicate with the crazed man (who was clearly off his head on shrooms) the officers subdued him and then called an ambulance. In an attempt to piece together what happened, authorities also collected the jerked off bit and sent it (along with the man) off to the hospital.

The man, who was close to death because of massive blood loss, is now recovering from his injuries. No word on whether doctors were able to patch-up the situation. We could say we’re all pulling for this guy’s penis, but things don’t seem to be looking up.

Read more: http://newsfixnow.com/2013/06/25/man-high-on-mushrooms-rips-off-own-penis/#ixzz2XIMRzrRA

Read Ohio, my immediate response:

laugh.gif

Dat Shh cray.

use to smash a girl in Ypsilanti...aint spoke to her in a minute..

+shares link with her to break the silence+

This guy was probably already mental. No normal person would take shrooms and rip their D off lol

A friend of mine was on shrooms a couple of weeks ago. She said she had an alright trip.

She told me you have to be around people who are happy and not sad and depress cause you will end up having a bad trip.
Its crazy though, this girl had four shrooms. She told me she put them in a blender with orange juice and drank the whole thing with two of her other friends and went to the park. She was showing me pictures that she was drawing every time she was happy and pictures of when she was sad. She ended up cooking naked in one of her friends house though :smokin

One time my friends took shrooms at house party and disappeared into the woods for like an hour. I was just like :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom