Man passes One Million Miles in Honda Accord vol. Japanese>

Roomate had an accident and recently bought his grandmothers Accord as a replacement.
1991 and it has 91,000 KM (56,000+ Miles) 
eek.gif

laugh.gif
 Runs like a top, too.

I have 175k on my 99 altima, just spent 700 on it getting a full tune up, oil change, brakes, 3 new bearings, and all the belts changed. First major work had to do on it.

Still satisfied with its performance
smile.gif

When I took it for that the dude was like "you haven't done any work on this huh? Your belt is so cracked up I'm suprised it hasn't fallen off"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I was addressing your logical fallacy in the OP. Just because a car goes 1M miles doesn't mean that said car's country of origin is better. Because then I could post my links and say American>. It would make just as little sense.
Talking about the quality of cars from the two countries, you're looking too far into it.
u get so sassy on here.... i love it
devil.gif
.... Wha? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

My father just sold his '91 Accord (110k miles) to get a newer Audi. 
ohwell.gif
Damn did he drive it once a month or something?

It was his dd. he bought it in 2000 from an old lady with like 30,000 miles. He also sold it for the same price he bought it for.

He should've sold that story to Honda for a mill. They got 100 times the marketing value from this story than the Honda they gave him.

This remind me of the married with children episode.. where Al Bundy reach a million miles on his dodge..

Edit: Now I want to see that episode.. going to watch it right now @ netflix instant stream.. 

Da American Muscle>*

Real Talk, just got my first car a month ago, '00 Accord, thing runs like a champ
pimp.gif

I have a 95 Camry with 160k that I have had since it had 80k on it and it runs perfectly.

I have had other cars during the same time I have had the Camry and even though those other cars were newer and considered luxury vehicles, my Camry always seemed stronger and more reliable.

I'm trying to take it to a milli

My dad gave me a 2001 Silverado with about 70,*** something miles about almost 3 years ago.
Its at 99,5** now. Im going to take a pic when it reaches 100,000
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom