Man Finds Giant Snake In His House Vol HEART!

*WARNING*

YOUR GONNA JUMP

NOT FOR THE WEAK HEARTED

You jumped like a lil ***** didnt you 
laugh.gif

I have questions: How? When? Where is this? Did he get it out or did he move to a new country already? Is that MFing thing natural to that area, I couldn't imagine living somewhere that could just happen b. Why was "make a video" instead of "run like a *****" the higher priority? Why'd he touch it, must like that big black snake life.

I have questions: How? When? Where is this? Did he get it out or did he move to a new country already? Is that MFing thing natural to that area, I couldn't imagine living somewhere that could just happen b. Why was "make a video" instead of "run like a *****" the higher priority? Why'd he touch it, must like that big black snake life.
It was in Brazil and it's a green anaconda.

I have a terrible fear of these things.

Don't even like seeing them in the zoo.

these snakes get big af...ive never been able to tell if this was real, but if so, yikes...

Last edited:
Da **** is up wit dese Brazilian cats touchin all those snakes looool

Yo i used to help a dude out who had a reptile shop when i was a kid between ages 13-16 , i had 8 snakes ...bit 3 times at the shop two from a ball python (rare for them to bite, this was an aggressive one that i claimed i could "tame") and one colombian red tail boa ....bites didnt hurt snake wasnt more than 3 feet long , its just that snap that is shocking , either way , this video still scared the crap out of me and i wouldnt DARE try to touch it

HELL NAH

Why did he touch it???

I would grab one of my rifles and shoot it to pieces

I'm so glad there aren't any snakes in my country except all the way down the north-east corner.

Last edited:
Been working with snakes for a few years, before I did that I was an exterminator for 7.  Dealt with cottonmouths, rattlesnakes, various non-venomous but still dangerous snakes here and there.  No fear of them.

Ain't no ******* way I'd ever go within 10 feet of an anaconda like that, and that guy just walks up and touches the goddamn thing?  That's just stupid.  I don't have a fear of them, but I have no use for a snake that could eat me like a ******* vienna sausage.  They have their world, I have mine.  No reason for that **** to intersect.

Back
Top Bottom