Man cleared after 9 years in prison.

Originally Posted by 10eazye

What a great Justice system we have...
The accuracy of the system grossly outweighs the instances of failure. Yes, it sucks that mistakes are made, but to imply that our justice systemsucks overall is pretty dumb. Find me one justice system in the world that is foolproof.

Theres dudes that died in prison that were wrongfully accused. Imagine your pops or bro, was wrongfully accused and their name gets cleared after their dead.smh

Not trying to top dudes story, just shedding some light. theres so many cats in prison that shouldnt be there, and there some many cats that should be inprison that arent.

Originally Posted by GTEK

1255533337391.JPEG

Get it out my man...get it all out...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

that is crazy yall

imagine if he had kids before he got locked up....he probably missed 9YEARS!!! of their life for nothing

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

along with two witnesses who came forward, cleared Chandler.

and this W T F is this?? why would it take 9 years for 2 witnesses to finally step up
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mrshadow

that is crazy yall

imagine if he had kids before he got locked up....he probably missed 9YEARS!!! of their life for nothing

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

along with two witnesses who came forward, cleared Chandler.

and this W T F is this?? why would it take 9 years for 2 witnesses to finally step up
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

They were afraid.

Horrible that this happened to him. Happens too often to innocent men/women. No amount of money can ever replaced what he endured in prison and how much timehe lost as a result of this conviction.

I feel the guys pain. 9 years for something he didn't commit. Why take take so long to prove his innocence.

That is terrible.......its not even about money, that just sucks. All he can do now is live life to the fullest.

Originally Posted by fivefivenine

i would do 9 years for a couple mill, why not. guaranteed money, and lots of it.
Yeah, you say that now.

Plus, 9 years will be forever because your mindset will be focused on that "guaranteed" money at the end.

So you'll be checking the clock for quite a while.

in the dallas morning news every 8 months somebody gets released after dna testings. most of them do over 20 years and get set free. it makes me sick.

Back
Top Bottom