man catches Manslaughter charge 4 killing man who attempted 2 rape wife.

Reading that **** pissed me off. This world is so backwards. If I had it, I would throw some money on his damn bail

is there any way this holds up? Does a jury or judge find him guilty and he serves prison time?

Really?

They don't care who they catch as long as they have someone to put in prison. ******* outrageous and disgusting.

is there any way this holds up? Does a jury or judge find him guilty and he serves prison time?

Really?

da way he brutally bludgeoned da rapist wit a solid piece of iron after da threat is over? yeah i can see how they could have a problem with that unfortunately...

These DAs know what they're doing. They pick and choose the cases methodically. Not saying they are poor but getting a top gun lawyer has to be on their agenda.

Its a horrible thing of course, but you cant go around killing people that wrong you, no matter how severe.

I salute homie. He did dude a favor cuz if he would have let the cops get him he would have a hard time in processing especially in the pen. I seen a dude almost die off of shattered glass in a drink and then get whooped BAD.

Dont matter what foregin country your from, he did the right thing. NY laws suck donkey weiners tho but i hope he gets hit wit a slap on the wrist. We need people like this in this day and age. Too many skerdy cats now a days.

Last edited:
Let him go, we'll eventually catch him one day and your problems will be over. In the meantime just try to make sure he doesn't come back

-law enforcement logic

This was in my sister building too. I was just over there earlier that day. Can't imagine it being her man. :smh:

The law is SOOOOOOO out of touch with reality sometimes. I'm guessing the law states that once the would-be-rapist fled, the situation was over and the husband had no right to pursue him. Anyone with common sense knows that he dipped b/c help was on the way and if the husband just watched son leave, the rapist would've come back to finish the job later.

Seriously, and/or found another victim :smh: :smh: :smh:

In mn once they cross the door threshold you're free to do as you please to them.

My girl had a dude breaking into her house once and had her gun in her hand talking to 911 on the phone. She like he's breaking down the door and I got a gun. They were like alright cops are on the way but if he gets in before them wait until he's through the door and shoot. Cops got there first, dude was tripping hard on something in his underwear going crazy.

we had a client come to our rehab after he got released on parole. he was convicted of killing his sisters physically abusive boyfriend. after hearing his story, my boss bought him a brand new laptop and paid part of his college tuition :lol:

He beat a man to death with a tire iron how is a manslaughter charge bs lol

Back
Top Bottom