Man Arrested For Raping 6 Month Old Son & Infecting Him With HIV

dmoney82

Banned
[h1]Beyond Sick: Man Arrested For Raping His 6-Month Old Son & Infecting Him With HIV[/h1]
Police in Springfield, Ohio have arrested a man they say raped his own son, infecting him with HIV.

According to Cincinnati.com, 29-year old Lenny Love Jr. admitted to authorities that he raped the 6-month old infant knowing he was infected with the virus that causes AIDS.

He was arrested on Friday and charged with two counts of rape, one count of felonious assault and one count of possession of marijuana.

He is set to be arraigned on Monday.

For *%# like this people should be put straight to death man. No questions asked. I have a child and my biggest fear is having something happen to her. smh 

[h1]Beyond Sick: Man Arrested For Raping His 6-Month Old Son & Infecting Him With HIV[/h1]
Police in Springfield, Ohio have arrested a man they say raped his own son, infecting him with HIV.

According to Cincinnati.com, 29-year old Lenny Love Jr. admitted to authorities that he raped the 6-month old infant knowing he was infected with the virus that causes AIDS.

He was arrested on Friday and charged with two counts of rape, one count of felonious assault and one count of possession of marijuana.

He is set to be arraigned on Monday.

For *%# like this people should be put straight to death man. No questions asked. I have a child and my biggest fear is having something happen to her. smh 

....this can't be real. Dude has to be ill in the head or something. What could bring someone to do this to an INFANT?!?

....this can't be real. Dude has to be ill in the head or something. What could bring someone to do this to an INFANT?!?

smh 
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

One side of me: Hope some hardcore inmates stomp his face in.
The other side of me: Send him to a psychiatric hospital and I wish the child and family the best, this is just terrible.

Back
Top Bottom