Man Arrested For Live "Assault" On TV Reporter

Did it though?

And once again, what was his intent? There's a reason the charge didn't stick.

laugh.gif

power of the media
30t6p3b.gif

Here's the South Carolina definition of 'assault'

...third-degree "assault and battery" -- a misdemeanor in South Carolina that carries up to a $500 fine and 30 days in jail.

In South Carolina, a third-degree assault and battery occurs when a person hurts, or attempts to imminently hurt another person. If the attack caused "moderate" or more severe injuries, the degree of the crime, and the punishments, are also more severe.

Technically, however, an "assault" refers only to a threat of physical injury, while "battery" refers to actual offensive contact. South Carolina, like many states, no longer differentiates between the two.

Some pics for LOLs

myrtlebeachnewssmall.jpg

justinmooremug.jpg

The guy in the video is an adult, no adult should be placing their hands on another person without permission. You can't just go around pushing people without some type of punishment. I would like to see your girlfriend, wife, or mother in the same situation as the reporter and then see how you feel about the guy...

Honestly, I would laugh. Dude was just fooling around, wanted to make an +*@ of himself, and enjoying his life. The lady didn't fall and she was barely "shoved".
No need to be so uptight.
As for the reporter, she has some nerve to act as if she's a victim.  Tell her to go get her +#+ stomped out then come holla at us.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

The guy in the video is an adult, no adult should be placing their hands on another person without permission. You can't just go around pushing people without some type of punishment. I would like to see your girlfriend, wife, or mother in the same situation as the reporter and then see how you feel about the guy...
I'd tell them to woman up and handle the situation next time
indifferent.gif

It's 2012, Sir Lancelot.

when did rapper Shyne get out?

ya, i think the reporter has done too many victim stories & was subconsciously wanting to
include herself somehow

she gotta get outta her little bubble, i dislike people like this
you're not that important

Back
Top Bottom