Malt Liquor Fans: What's the best tasting 40 oz?

40 were the STEEZ up in high school. I remember rolling to damn near every party with a highlife in each hand.

Now its just corny.

Mickeys
tongue.gif

We used to take a 40 of Old E, drink it down to the top of the label, then add a Coconut Wine Cooler to it.

Called it "formula". We did it strictly when we had females around. Just to make it taste better.

But on my word that !+%% hit like a Mack truck. I used to hallucinate off that. The blunts probably didn't help either.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

40 were the STEEZ up in high school. I remember rolling to damn near every party with a highlife in each hand.

Now its just corny.

Ehh. I am in college, and I love having a 40. Not only do I LIKE the taste, aint no dudes funna ask to hit your 40 so it's the perfect party drink.

Now its just corny.

im sayin.

just cop a bottle of goose for 15.

I've only had Olde E and its not terrible but its FAR from great. 211 is up next to try.
Originally Posted by reeeem0

Now its just corny.

im sayin.

where dey do dat at?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Mickeys
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AntOne209

Mickeys
tongue.gif

MICKEYYYYYYYYYYS
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Yea...I've really stopped drinking 40's but I still have one every now again to reminisce.

me too, but i was a die hard mickeys fan...and take back your mickeys sucks comment!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I've only had Olde E and its not terrible but its FAR from great. 211 is up next to try.

Now its just corny.

im sayin.

where dey do dat at?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

right here
smokin.gif

and the liq store next to publix in lake buena vista (i think that one)

4 Locos - it's not malt liquor but it will get you twisted up

joose>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4 locos

people actually drink Joose? Only time Ive seen someone drinking Joose was these two gay dudes that were shoppin in the store. OE is my choice

Back
Top Bottom