Malt Liquor Fans: What's the best tasting 40 oz?

I kinda wanna try something new. I usually drink OE but I got bored of it.

I heard St. Ides is alright. I'm looking for taste above all else, then of course alcoholic content
laugh.gif

And to everyone who will say
sick.gif
or malt liquor is wack, this is for you:
happy.gif

best tasting malt liquor?

that's like asking what is the best way to cut off your pee pee without having it hurt so much

Best tasting malt liquor 40? Is that an oxymoron?

Get some 211 and add some orange juice to it. It's basically mimosas, but with 211.
laugh.gif

i like how some people don't even read
laugh.gif
smh.gif

and i realize that malt liquor isn't gonna taste like apple juice, but it doesn't mean i gotta drink metal tasting piss with 8% alcohol

think ima try st. ides and even i can find ballantine xxx that sounds legit. and mixing malt liquor with OJ is called a brass monkey, tastes pretty good too
pimp.gif

OE.. mickey's taste good but doesnt have the same alcohol content... i just drank a 40 of OE 2 nights ago.... i get tired of the rest of the beers so iswitch it up every now and then with OE.... and i drink everything from miller light to arrogant bastard... from blue moon to widmer...

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Get some 211 and add some orange juice to it. It's basically mimosas, but with 211.
laugh.gif

whoa guy.......get the #!%+ outta here
roll.gif

4 Locos - it's not malt liquor but it will get you twisted up

joose>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4 locos

Originally Posted by reeeem0

laugh.gif

whoa guy.......get the +### outta here
roll.gif
What's wrong?
laugh.gif

jawns just wild, orange juice with a 40?
laugh.gif

im shocced this hasnt made it to me earlier
laugh.gif

^A couple people have mentioned brassing a 40 up in this thread. You gotta try it sometime, 2 parts 40 and 1 part OJ. One sip will change your life.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by reeeem0

laugh.gif

whoa guy.......get the #!%+ outta here
roll.gif
That was my first thought when I heard of it but its actually really good.

Drink an OE down to the top of the label, fill the rest back up with orange juice, recap it and mix it around.

Worse comes to worst you throw it away and you lose $2 but I would recommend trying it.

Back
Top Bottom