Males: what is the acceptable length you should trim/shave armpit hair

Society has changed quite a bit since 40, 50 years ago.  Back then, you wanted more body hair, chest, pubic etc.  Nowadays, you want to shed as much as possible.

i think theres three standards.  one for Team Body Building (or whatever you're called), one for just regular build, one for obese folks

from what i gather, if your body is fairly built.  you'd want to trim your armpit hair to the point where its just a shadow, so that you can't feel the strands of hair, but the sign of it previously being there is still visible

so what about the other standards

laugh.gif

It is your armpit hair. It isn't something that will be broadcasted to each and every individual that walks past you. Do what you want with it, nobody will know unless you are around them with your armpits exposed.

Again, do as you please.

i dont think i know 1 person who touches their pit hair.

thats for girls ...

let it be man jut let it be

i usually will trim it fairly low to where it doesnt stick out
laugh.gif

or just shave it all off..

come at me bro

Real talk, when I see dudes or girls at the gym with some long armpit hair I run up and brush my fingers through it while laughing like a girl tehehheehehehehehe when are they are lifting heavy.

i dont touch any hair on my body except pubes, face and head. legs chest and pits, let that %+@@ grow son.

Back
Top Bottom