Malcolm Kelly + Ronald Jenkees= Fire....appreciation post...vol. old, but still goes hard

I'm a huge Sooner fan and knowing all the references to coaches and players makes this really great. He did another freestyle after next year's Big 12 championship win. it's on one of the dvd's of the game I have i will try and post it.

Appreciated.

HOLLA AT DA STOOPS.

laugh.gif

I'm a huge Sooner fan and knowing all the references to coaches and players makes this really great. He did another freestyle after next year's Big 12 championship win. it's on one of the dvd's of the game I have i will try and post it.

well Im not a huge sooner fan, but going to Texas, naturally know alot about OU....thats why the "P.T throwin that ball and its hummin" line was really sick...because of said reference.

well Im not a huge sooner fan, but going to Texas, naturally know alot about OU....thats why the "P.T throwin that ball and its hummin" line was really sick...because of said reference.

Back
Top Bottom