MALAYSIA LOSES CONTACT WITH PLANE CARRYING 239

^ Posted last page BTW

ABC News

Malaysia Plane Search Is Race Against Time as Black Box Ticks Down

The search for the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 is becoming a race against time as the plane's black box will ping for only a month, and instead of narrowing, the search area has been expanded to mind boggling dimensions.

Already the block box has lost a third of its battery life since the plane vanished and the search area now encompasses 2.24 million square miles -- 10 times the size of Texas -- extending in the north from China and Kazakhstan south to Australia. Authorities hope to find the black boxes in order to understand what went wrong on flight MH370.

Malaysia’s Acting Transport Minister Hishammuddin Hussein said today that the search has faced diplomatic, technical and logistical challenges.

“The search and rescue operations have taken on a new international dimension,” he said. “This is an enormous search area. And it is something that Malaysia cannot possibly search on its own.”

The closest that investigators have come to narrowing the search is a statement by Hishammuddin today that there will be a “special focus on the southern corridor.” That area alone -- a vast expanse that is primarily open water in the Indian Ocean -- is 160,000 square miles.

Background checks clean

China's ambassador to Malaysia said his country had carried out a detailed probe into its nationals aboard the flight and could rule out their involvement.

U.S. and European security sources said efforts by various governments to investigate the backgrounds of everyone on the flight had not, as of Monday, turned up links to militant groups or anything else that could explain the jet's disappearance.

A European diplomat in Kuala Lumpur also said trawls through the passenger manifest had come up blank.

what might be the most far-ranging and multi-national search and rescue operation ever

The way it's looking they won't find this plane for years. Forget about finding the black box in time.

So news is getting quieter, government hoping we all forget. Its planned by them, I may sound like "one of them types" but if you believe everything your told, or in this case, not told. Ur walking blind

So news is getting quieter, government hoping we all forget. Its planned by them, I may sound like "one of them types" but if you believe everything your told, or in this case, not told. Ur walking blind
I mean...are we supposed to be on top of this until its found? 
laugh.gif

Stuff gets old.

You're grasping for straws man. It only makes sense that people have less interest as time passes, especially since there's not been anything substantive coming out of this for the last few days.  And to the contrary, the news has been covering this pretty heavily, with the stories about the pilots and passengers which were totally unneeded and just pure speculation.

The way it's looking they won't find this plane for years. Forget about finding the black box in time.
I read somewhere that if it's in the Indian Ocean and they don't find it within the next week then it'll be more than 10,000ft deep and may never be found again. Kind of eerie with the Titanic sinking a couple years from 100 years ago...

Last edited:
Sick of people posting that stupid "fire in the cabin" theory on my social networks. The U.S. government has already shot that down with the confirmation the plane was re-programmed.

What "government" are yall even talking about.

For real lol. I'd love to know which of the two dozen governments looking for this plane these people are referring to. Or, did they form some sort of super secret ultimate government overnight that we don't know about?

Last edited:

without facts, evidence, a sound theory, undisclosed information, or TRUTH......you ARE "one of theose types"

you have nothing to back up your claims, and you would get ripped to shreds by anyone dumb enough to entertain your statement in a logical discussion.

It sucks but thats just how critical thinking works.

A vital step to becoming truly "Awake" is to be skeptical of ALL possible outcomes....opposed to being so receptive and sold on "alternative" ideas that are more "sexy" and "attractive" SUCH AS a intricate plan posed by "government" to hide the true cause of the disappearance of a commercial jetliner. I agree it would make this story a whole hell of alot more interesting....but thats not the point....thats not truth.

Im not attacking you bro, I actually used to think in the same way like you too....and I still do, just alot smarter and more methodical now.... this way I can actually present feasibilities and plausibilities when discussing these things with people of intelligence.

Its easy to tell a simpleton it was the "illuminati" without explaining it or giving viable motives to do so....

I think a government cover up is a possibility for sure....but now how PLAUSIBLE is it?

articulation is power brother.

Last edited:
without facts, evidence, a sound theory, undisclosed information, or TRUTH......you ARE "one of theose types"

you have nothing to back up your claims, and you would get ripped to shreds by anyone dumb enough to entertain your statement in a logical discussion.

A vital step to becoming truly "Awake" is to be skeptical of ALL possible outcomes....opposed to being so receptive and sold on "alternative" ideas that are more "sexy" and "attractive" SUCH AS a intricate plan posed by "government" to hide the true cause of the disappearance of a commercial jetliner. I agree it would make this story a whole hell of alot more interesting....but thats not the point....thats not truth.

Im not attacking you bro, I actually used to think in the same way like you too....and I still do, just alot smarter and more methodical now.... this way I can actually present feasibilities and plausibilities when discussing these things with people of intelligence.

Its easy to tell a simpleton it was the "illuminati" without explaining it or giving viable motives to do so....

I think a government cover up is a possibility for sure....but now how PLAUSIBLE is it?

This

:lol: served.

Back
Top Bottom