Making Cocaine........

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

Good thing you're familiar w/ every tactic used to stretch weed.
blah blah blah blah blah
Boy you type way to much not to say a damn thing.

how do you streach weed other than selling it damp?

is that concise enough for you, andre?

If you don't get the meaning of 'stretch' as it pertains to weed and what people are saying, I'm not going to spell it out for you, Keenan.

If you don't get the meaning of 'stretch' as it pertains to weed and what people are saying, I'm not going to spell it out for you, Keenan.

streach=to increase worth or quantity of substance through mixing it with other substance

how would you increase the worth or quantity of a grown plant that is sold whole?

i mean, besides selling it damp....

eyes.gif

streach=to increase worth or quantity of substance through mixing it with other substance

how would you increase the worth or quantity of a grown plant that is sold whole?

i mean, besides selling it damp....

eyes.gif

someone tell me exactly how one would "streach" weed

Son, put that sherm down.

Its not necessarily "stretching" the weed, but more or less ADDING chemicals to it, thus making it stronger than it is.

But keep goin since u kno so much.

Its not necessarily "stretching" the weed, but more or less ADDING chemicals to it, thus making it stronger than it is.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Bull %+@%!%% +%%$. Name a chemical then. Ive been around dealers for years, been reading growing sites for years, and overall have just been smoking daily and I have never in real life encountered this happening in a regular deal. The only way you will be get %#+#%$ smoked weed these days is someone rolling a dirty or jeffrey blunt on you and not knowing or shorting you bud. The thing with Marijuana is people know what your supposed to feel when your high you can easily differentiate a marijuana high and any other high. Like come on now guys it would be very easy to tell the difference between laced bud and non laced bud it would basically be like smoking a cigarette compared to a joint.

IDK where you guys are buying your bud but you should probably relocate if you have to fear having your bud laced with some chemicals. The only chemicals you should worry about is the Nutes/Fertalizers that are being used when growing.

Bull %+@%!%% +%%$. Name a chemical then. Ive been around dealers for years, been reading growing sites for years, and overall have just been smoking daily and I have never in real life encountered this happening in a regular deal. The only way you will be get %#+#%$ smoked weed these days is someone rolling a dirty or jeffrey blunt on you and not knowing or shorting you bud. The thing with Marijuana is people know what your supposed to feel when your high you can easily differentiate a marijuana high and any other high. Like come on now guys it would be very easy to tell the difference between laced bud and non laced bud it would basically be like smoking a cigarette compared to a joint.

IDK where you guys are buying your bud but you should probably relocate if you have to fear having your bud laced with some chemicals. The only chemicals you should worry about is the Nutes/Fertalizers that are being used when growing.

I was born in the wrong Era jo. I woulda been off my Boston George had i been in my 20's in the 70's.
smokin.gif

I was born in the wrong Era jo. I woulda been off my Boston George had i been in my 20's in the 70's.
smokin.gif

Some of us live in the hood, where people will do anything for a dollar,
and dont have the privilage of having a dude in a suit & tie deliver the
newest buds to our door in a suitcase.

But also this
The only way you will be get %#+#%$ smoked weed these days is someone rolling a dirty or jeffrey blunt on you and not knowing or shorting you bud.

Some of us live in the hood, where people will do anything for a dollar,
and dont have the privilage of having a dude in a suit & tie deliver the
newest buds to our door in a suitcase.

But also this
The only way you will be get %#+#%$ smoked weed these days is someone rolling a dirty or jeffrey blunt on you and not knowing or shorting you bud.

yeah, never even HEARD of people lacing weed with coke....meth, pcp, chemicals, fruit sprays, etc? SURE, coke? never.

ohhh, ok...

eyes.gif

Bull %+@%!%% +%%$. Name a chemical then. Ive been around dealers for years, been reading growing sites for years, and overall have just been smoking daily and I have never in real life encountered this happening in a regular deal
that

who is spraying kush and hydroponics down with chemicals to make it stronger?

laugh.gif

i dont smoke "mids" so that maybe the case there, but as far as high-quality bud goes...

streach it with chemicals to make it "stronger" for what?

it still looks exactly the same.

just like brick dirt weed will still be brown after you spray chemicals on it...

"yo, fam, i know this $++# looks like dirt brick weed, but trust me, cop you a half ounce of it for 300 dollars and it smokes and gets you high like kush!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

how is that "streaching" at all? its still dirt.....the average customer is going to look at it and say "you're selling this 8th for 50, bruh? really? nahhhhhh im good"

anytime weed is below hydro quality for me, i immediately drive the price down....and 90 percent of the time, the seller has to oblige....

"you see these seeds, bro? i will give you 35 for this 8th."

"
ohwell.gif
, okay..."

yeah, never even HEARD of people lacing weed with coke....meth, pcp, chemicals, fruit sprays, etc? SURE, coke? never.

ohhh, ok...

eyes.gif

Bull %+@%!%% +%%$. Name a chemical then. Ive been around dealers for years, been reading growing sites for years, and overall have just been smoking daily and I have never in real life encountered this happening in a regular deal
that

who is spraying kush and hydroponics down with chemicals to make it stronger?

laugh.gif

i dont smoke "mids" so that maybe the case there, but as far as high-quality bud goes...

streach it with chemicals to make it "stronger" for what?

it still looks exactly the same.

just like brick dirt weed will still be brown after you spray chemicals on it...

"yo, fam, i know this $++# looks like dirt brick weed, but trust me, cop you a half ounce of it for 300 dollars and it smokes and gets you high like kush!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

how is that "streaching" at all? its still dirt.....the average customer is going to look at it and say "you're selling this 8th for 50, bruh? really? nahhhhhh im good"

anytime weed is below hydro quality for me, i immediately drive the price down....and 90 percent of the time, the seller has to oblige....

"you see these seeds, bro? i will give you 35 for this 8th."

"
ohwell.gif
, okay..."

Back
Top Bottom