*Makes it Rain with ARAB Money*

what type of bills are they throwin? even if its not equal to buck a bill, dudes are throwing thousands of bills

I like how at 0:30 he holds his out to dude behind him like 'uh somethings missing, do your job and run and get my stacks!'

I like how at 0:30 he holds his out to dude behind him like 'uh somethings missing, do your job and run and get my stacks!'

This is like a tradition or something.. I've seen a bunch of videos of these dudes getting handfuls of money handed to them and they just make it rain on singers

This is like a tradition or something.. I've seen a bunch of videos of these dudes getting handfuls of money handed to them and they just make it rain on singers

Originally Posted by Carver

LOL, tradition for sex.

Originally Posted by Carver

LOL, tradition for sex.

All that money he throwin up prolly worth $100 USD.
laugh.gif

Still need to add this to the bucket list.

All that money he throwin up prolly worth $100 USD.
laugh.gif

Still need to add this to the bucket list.

Back
Top Bottom