Magic @ PHX SUNS 11/30

barbosa is garbage..i dont know how many times i have to say that this man is toooooo ouutta control for his own damn self! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY FREAKING RAJA BELL IS CHILLIN ON THE BENCH WATCHING THIS WHOOOOLE GAME! Barbosa needs to get traded soon... how bout for monta ellis?!??!! please. I swear this Leandro Barbosa character thinks he's Michael Jordan.

i dont care that we lost, i rather have posterizations than a win.. Amares three made my day
pimp.gif

barbosa is garbage..i dont know how many times i have to say that this man is toooooo ouutta control for his own damn self! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY FREAKING RAJA BELL IS CHILLIN ON THE BENCH WATCHING THIS WHOOOOLE GAME! Barbosa needs to get traded soon... how bout for monta ellis?!??!! please. I swear this Leandro Barbosa character thinks he's Michael Jordan.

i dont care that we lost, i rather have posterizations than a win.. Amares three made my day
pimp.gif

Unfortunately I didn't get to go to this game because my kid is sick tonight.

I can't believe that ESPN put the Fakers / Jazz game on instead of the Suns / Magic.
The nation didn't get to see Raja school the Magic.
The Suns were in control for the entire game...but let the Magic get close at the end.
But, we won...and beat one of the better teams in the NBA this year for the sweep of Orlando.

Amare had 19 + 10...Dwight Howard is a beast...He keeps getting better. What I don't understand about the Magic is how the hell Turkoglu keeps gettingthese big scoring games.

Next up we've got a five game road trip.
Knicks, Pacers, Raptors, Wizards, T-Wolves.
This is a potential 5-0 trip, but we'll probably lose one to one of these crappy teams that we should dominate. Probably at Toronto since it's the backend of a back to back.
Minnesota is also on a back to back, but they're horrendous so we shouldn't have any trouble.

rashard lewis shot the magic out of that game.. i think he was like 6/19 or something like that, and rushed a 3 with about 7 secs left, down by 2.

the suns were up around 8-12 pts for most of the game until the magic caught up in the 4th quarter. a bs call on a dwight howard tip dunk off a carlos arroyomissed layup was big (they called offensive interference when the ball was clearly bouncing up off the rim).

dwight was a monster though.. 30 and 22 (should have been 32 and 23) - but yeah, grant hill was key for the suns - he was the one that would put in the crucialbuckets to stifle magic runs (the rest of the suns were jacking j's that led to long rebounds and fastbreaks for the magic).. oh, and steve nash finallymissed a free throw.

I don't think amare is anywhere near dwights 20 20 times but I'll take amares smooth shot over dwights rebounds. The reason dwight averages so manyrebounds is because no one else can rebound on that team. Wow the east is so weak.. Don't get me wrong orlando and boston are good teams but theywouldn't have that record if they were in the west. Celtics have an easy route to the finals.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

30 and 23 is outlandish.

How many times has Amare gone for a 20/20?

Just two I believe. He really needs to improve his rebounding.
GSDOUBLEU wrote:

Dwight continues to beast.

Oh, BTW Zodogg, hope your kid is alright
Thanks, he's ok...just a bit of a cold...but at 9 months old you get concerned over any little thing. We usually bring him to the games but mywife and I just didn't think he needed to stay up late tonight...plus it's raining pretty hard here in PHX and I didn't want to take him out in therain and risk him getting any worse.

By the way...Notice that we won tonight and STAT ditched the headband
d8e92810a2ea306cb69f3bc10c392153-getty-76076041bg018_magic_suns.jpg

^^^ that's probably why he missed that dunk over dwight.. If he would have rocked the head band it would have ben a poster
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

^^^ that's probably why he missed that dunk over dwight.. If he would have rocked the head band it would have ben a poster
smile.gif
But the Suns would have lost and you'd have been happy, right?

^^ haha that was all a joke but it would have been nice
smile.gif
. Dwight is going to be the best big man when its all done.

man, if rashard and hedo hadn't stolen some boards from dwight, he could have had a 30/30.

and
laugh.gif
at Zo going after JD. amare's smooth shot?
roll.gif

did anyone besides me actually watch the game? amare actually had a pretty nice swat off one of dwight'sdunk attempts, but otherwise, dwight was dunking all over the suns.

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

smile.gif
Zo you must have missed this guy's post from a few days ago

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
Jdiddy931[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]#47[/td] [td]http://[URL="http://"][/url][/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://Jdiddy931.u.yuku.com]

Registered Member

11/28/07 11:21 PM
[/td] [td]

pimp.gif

[/td] [/tr][/url][/table]

http://niketalk.yuku.com/forum/getrefs/id/633631/type/0

Very good win. Shawn has done a good job on Shard cause he has had 2 horrible shooting nights.

D12 reminds me a lot of a young David Robinson. He is my MVP so far this season.

^^
laugh.gif
Exposing him. He would rather have a great dunk over a win?
roll.gif

And i don't think the Warriors would want to trade Monta for Barbosa.
Thanks, he's ok...just a bit of a cold...but at 9 months old you get concerned over any little thing. We usually bring him to the games but my wife and I just didn't think he needed to stay up late tonight...plus it's raining pretty hard here in PHX and I didn't want to take him out in the rain and risk him getting any worse.
Wise choice to make. I definetly wouldn't risk my 9 month old child ( hypothetically speaking ) even with a little cold going outside, at sucha delicate age.

^^^ amares *almost* dunk on dwight made my day... it was better then the win.. And speaking of barbosa!!! He dunked today! Yay. Raja bell was finnnnnalllyplaying like himself. Matrix had TWO nice dunks.. Amare had no dunks. Was I happy about the win? Naww. No I'm just joking when the suns lose ii end upbreaking things.

Oh yea that Barbosa dunk literally shocked me. I knew he could, he just stated many times he wouldn't. I hope he dunks on somebody soon.

I refuse to believe that Dwight had 30 points and 23 rebounds.

At 21 years old.

That... is CRAZY.

so i got it slightly wrong..

but it SHOULD have been 32 and 24.

arroyo missed a layup that was bouncing off the rim..

dwight dunked it back in, but got called for offensive interference.

but yeah, dude is definitely a BEAST. forget d-rob, more like a young shaq.

Dwight is like Shaq with more D and rebounding with more athletism.
Scoring will be there soon or later ...

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYER

Dwight is like Shaq with more D and rebounding with more athletism.
Scoring will be there soon or later ...

�Dwight is Stat on steroids. Not Shaq.� Shaq is pretty much as athletic as Dwight, but not in vert. category and defends pretty damn well.� You'reforgetting this man use to look like this and beast the hell out of the league
Snaq's O>>>Dwight
Snaq's passing>>>Dwight
Snaq's Rings>>>>>Dwight

Wilt like if he had maintain that frame

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

smile.gif
Zo you must have missed this guy's post from a few days ago

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
Jdiddy931[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]#47[/td] [td]http://[URL="http://"][/url][/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://Jdiddy931.u.yuku.com]

Registered Member

11/28/07 11:21 PM
[/td] [td]

pimp.gif

[/td] [/tr][/url][/table]http://niketalk.yuku.com/forum/getrefs/id/633631/type/0
http://niketalk.yuku.com/forum/getrefs/id/633631/type/0

Jdiddy is a joke. Getting owned by ZoDogg is a new low, dude. Might as well change your sn to Amare's # 1 homer.Don't tell me you're Black Jesus 1 on Realgm.

Back
Top Bottom