MAGA biracial NASCAR driver who joined NASCAR through Diversity Program caught saying the N word on Camera.

4AC54E50-7F52-4D3A-83D7-3E532FF7C98F.jpeg
It’s starting to make sense. Found this from his Twitter. Dude sounds like some of the white dudes I went to HS in Cali with :rofl:. He def identifies more with his white side.

I don't respect him at all but I I'd not respect him a little less I guess if he kept it real in his apology and said he's been dropping it since he was a kid instead of saying it was an accident.

Funny though there's way worse real racists in Nascar, they were super open with it up till even the 2000s, and the diversity program kid is the one that gets caught :lol:

Reminds me of the token minorities that were allowed into racist frats in college, just so that the frats could claim “we celebrate diversity! Last night’s events do not reflect our values” after getting busted for having racist costume parties

Reminds me of the token minorities that were allowed into racist frats in college, just so that the frats could claim “we celebrate diversity! Last night’s events do not reflect our values” after getting busted for having racist costume parties
I’m not really familiar with frats, but I remember a frat at my school being like that. I think they were called TKE.

I’m not really familiar with frats, but I remember a frat at my school being like that. I think they were called TKE.

at our school it was PIKE (they’re notorious throughout Cali). They put out a picture of all their members one year; I’m not even exaggerating when I say that it was all white dudes with exactly one Asian, one Latino, and one black dude :lol:

we had a huge incident with a frat brutally attacking two Vietnamese students who made the huge mistake of walking past the frat house on the way home. Of course the frat came out with the “we celebrate diversity” excuse and had their token Asian posting all over Facebook, but thankfully they got banned afterwards.

I’m a hapa too and this dude is a total disgrace. Unfortunately I know a few in real life who totally disregard their asian part and do everything they could to fit in with white people.

I’m a hapa too and this dude is a total disgrace. Unfortunately I know a few in real life who totally disregard their asian part and do everything they could to fit in with white people.
Seems like the NASCAR driver is like some of the people you know

been thinking about this all night...it was a completely unforced error! he wasn´t even mad at the time!

my NASCAR was a millionaire with no education, sponsors out the ***, set for life...BUT JUST HAD TO DO IT.

WHY CAN´T PEOPLE JUST NOT?!

imagine losing your whole damn lifestyle on a video chat. Racist Ricky Bobby straight-up Black Mirrored hisself.

my thoughts can be summed up in the immortal words of Albert Camus when he said ¨fn lol.¨

Bruh it don’t matter if the R is hard or soft...
Mexicans dudes in Cali and Hispanic dudes in the Northeast prob say the N word with an a more than Black dudes prob lol. Was at the store with my mom the other day and she was amazed seeing young Hispanic dudes call each other N.

mplsdunk mplsdunk Didn’t know Bruce Jenner raced cars. Dude has legit done it all lol. This Willy Ribbs documentary isn’t dope.

yeah he has, dude was the man back in the day. No pun intended.

Edit, said said it’s fire gonna guess that it was auto correct.

yeah, dude has accomplished a lot in racing and didn’t take **** from anyone. :pimp:

yeah he has, dude was the man back in the day. No pun intended.

Edit, said said it’s fire gonna guess that it was auto correct.

yeah, dude has accomplished a lot in racing and didn’t take **** from anyone. :pimp:
Someone cut an onion at the end of the documentary lol, my eyes teared up. Real *** dude that I never heard of before today. Thanks.

yeah dude is a legend.

it’s wild to me that even back in the day all the white guys in Europe didn’t have a problem with him. But then of course he comes to America and all the inbreds are hating. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom