Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

Dope as usual.
We're Ready. I had a pretty bad game last time. My 4 turnovers led to 17 points for their defense. Won't happen again, I plan to feast on that zone coverage. We'll see be setting the tone for Toretto's Take on Monday morning.
We got caught slippin' last game but it won't happen again. We got Sammy Watkins out the paint so Decker and Amaro are next. It's time our defense start playing like we belong in the Super Bowl.
And there you have it..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yo fellas, how do you view Fantasy draft history in connected franchise mode? All I've seen are what's displayed under "Drafted" while you are in the middle of the draft. I did a mock draft to see where guys went, and I'd like to do maybe 3 total and then chose a draft strategy. How can I figure out where guys (not just on my team) were drafted?

Texans let me know when you can play free the rest of the night and tomorrow night after 630 pm eastern

yo fellas, how do you view Fantasy draft history in connected franchise mode? All I've seen are what's displayed under "Drafted" while you are in the middle of the draft. I did a mock draft to see where guys went, and I'd like to do maybe 3 total and then chose a draft strategy. How can I figure out where guys (not just on my team) were drafted?

I'm not sure that's possible. We're in a regular league and i can't even view any of last season's history.

LIVE FROM THE 10TH FLOOR OF THE HEARTBREAK HOTEL (In honor of WSH QB Robert Griffin III's game winning TD pass on 4th down in OT against the Cowboys), NIKETALK, IN CONJUNCTION WITH #5WIDE ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS...

:pimp: :wow: :pimp: THE GAUNTLET!!! :pimp: :wow: :pimp:

ARMAGEDDON WEEK is officially behind us, but the remnants && pieces of shattered dreams from the past week's mayhem still remains!!! There were statements made, fans thrilled, && teams bamboozled thanks to a little bit of trickeration!!! :lol:

VIRGINIA IS FOR LOVERS, BUT WASHINGTON MUST BE FOR SENSATIONAL OVERTIME WINNERS!!!

image.jpg

In an absolute barnburner of a game between the Skins && the 'Boys, Washington dumped the entire bag of heroics all over America's Team when it mattered most, with the NFCE lead at stake!!! After facing a 24-10 deficit at the conclusion of three quarters, RG3 && Co. went ballistic in a crazy 4th quarter, which saw the Skins outscore the Cowboys 21-7 to deadlock the game at 31; the third of their 3 4th Quarter TDs coming after recovering an onside kick!!!

The Cowboys won the coin toss to start OT, && promptly drove down the field, appearing to be just moments away from scoring what would've been a game ending TD!! However, with their backs against the wall, the Washington red zone defense got a crucial stop, holding Dallas to just a field goal, ensuring that Jay Gruden's offense would see the field at least once more...

After a potentially costly delay of game penalty, Washington faced a 3rd && 7 deep in their own territory. After a 5 yard pickup, the Skins' hopes came down to a 4th && 2 from their own 23...

Here's the call from ESPN980, the Washington Sports Radio Network...

"SO IT'S COME DOWN TO THIS FOR WASHINGTON...THE NFCE LEAD HANGS IN THE BALANCE...

4TH DOWN!!! DALLAS IS ONE PLAY AWAY FROM ESCAPING FROM DC WITH A WIN!!!

ROBERT!!!...

LINES UP IN THE GUN...DIRECTS TRAFFIC...TAKES THE SNAP...

...:wow:

LOOKING...

:wow: :wow:

STILL LOOKING!...

HE'S GONNA GO UP TOP!!!...

:wow: :wow: :wow:

TO OWUSUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!......

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

AND IT'S CAUGHT!!!!!!!! OWUSU DOWN THE SIDELINE!!! NOBODY'S IN FRONT OF HIM!!!!

HE'S GONNA GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!

TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOUCHDOWN, WASHINGTON ROJOSKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

THE DEAFENING CROWD : "HAIL TO THE ROJOSKINS...

HAIL TO VICTORY...

BRAVES ON THE WARPATH...

FIGHT!!! FOR OL' D-CEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!"

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

WOW!!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: WHAT AN ENDING AT FEDEX, AS THE SKINS KNOCK OFF THE COWBOYS IN THRILLING FASHION, 37-34, IN OVERTIME!!! WITH THE VICTORY, WASHINGTON OWNS THE TIEBREAKER OVER DALLAS FOR THE NFCE LEAD, AS BOTH TEAMS ENDED WEEK 13 AT 7-5!!!

Chris Owusu finished with 2 catches for 89 yards, both of which went for scores!!!....RGIII was spectacular yet again, passing for 296/4/1 on the afternoon!!

For the Cowboys, a marvelous afternoon for Darren McFadden (21/135/4TDs) goes to waste in a losing effort!! Tony Romo also played well, throwing for 317 yards but no TDs, as the NFCE may have just become the hottest race to the finish down the stretch!!!

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FOLLOW THAT UP?? :lol: :lol:

Speaking of the NFCE && comebacks, another team suffered a second half collapse as well!!!

The New York Giants, who were up 14-3, && even led 21-3 in the third quarter, proceeded to give up...

35 SECOND HALF POINTS, INCLUDING 29 IN THE FOURTH...

to the 49ers in what was yet another comeback win for San Fran!! They defeated the G-Men, 38-31, in a game that became "The Antoine Stone Cold Stunner"!!! The quickly-ascending ROTY candidate was on the receiving end of 3 of Ben Roethlisberger's 4 TD passes, totaling 71 yards on 5 catches overall in the victory!!! Odell Beckham Jr. (6/161/2) && DeMarco Murray (26/169/2) had superb games for NYG, but they weren't enough to propel Big Blue, as they desperately await the return of Gronk with their season slipping away!!

image.jpg

The 7-4 Rams welcomed their starting QB back home for what they expected to be a primetime victory, but the 8-3 Seahawks, nursing a one-game NFCW lead, had, for lack of a better phrase...

"PRYOR Arrangements"!!! :smokin

For the second time this year, the LOB completely destroyed The Artists Formerly Known As The Mixtape, winning in easy fashion, 31-10!!! Russell Wilson played his typically efficient brand of football, going for 178/3/0, && Beast Mode added 105 yards plus a TD of his own!!

But the story of this game was on the defensive side of the ball for Seattle, who harassed && mocked Rams QB Terrelle Pryor all night long, forcing him to go just 6-22,for 133 yards, no TDs && 2 INTs!! He was relieved of his duties late in the game, in favor of Matt Flynn, who reportedly may start when the Rams travel to Pittsburgh this week. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Seattle improved to 9-3, while The Lou fell to 7-5 && still on the wrong side of the playoff picture...

Okay, okay, okay! It's time to REALLY start taking these New York Jets seriously as legitimate Super Bowl contenders!!! :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Gang Green entered the 305 for the much-hyped PPV extravaganza with one mission in mind: sweep the favored Miami Dolphins, && seize control of the AFCE!!!

And that's exactly what they did!!! Behind a 3 TD game from Geno Smith, && 4 timely takeaways, including a key fumble recovery as the Dolphins were on the verge of cutting the Jets' lead to three, New York went on to triumph over MIA by double digits for the second time in four weeks, this time by a score of 24-7!!!

With both teams now at 9-3, the Jets would take the division crown if the season ended today based on their 2-0 season series advantage over the Phins!! But there's lots of football yet to be played...will we be treated to a third matchup between the rivals down the line?? Time will tell...

That wasn't the only division to have a change atop the standings!!! The Indianapolis Colts, although just at 6-6, now lead the AFCS after a 27-21 home win against the Titans!!! :smokin :smokin :smokin Indy once again went as far as RB Trent Richardson would carry them, scampering for 184 yards && 4 TDs!!! Andrew Luck was efficiently superb as well, posting a 14-18 line for 251 yards in the win!!! Next week, the Colts will be squared up against the freefalling Texans, with the division lead up for grabs once more!!! As for Tennessee, who stayed close in the game thanks in large part to WR Richie Wallace (5/190/2), they now continue their road trip, as they prepare to face...

The now - 10-2 Panthers, who were concluding a 5-game road trip with a trip to Tampa to face their arch-enemy Bucs!!!

And for the first half, the NFC's top team was a no show!!! Tampa Bay forced two turnovers in the first quarter, the latter of which being Mark Barron's pick six of Panthers QB Cam Newton to put the underdogs up 7-0!! The Bucs continued to frustrate the pressing Panthers offense throughout the half && entered the 2nd half with a 13-6 lead...:smh: :smh: :smh:

But Carolina responded with the urgency && resolve of a true contender, scoring 14 unanswered in the 3rd quarter to take a 20-13 lead into the final period!!! But what defined the game (as well as intensified the rivalry between these two teams) was a successful fake punt by the Panthers on a 4th && 2 in the 4th quarter, which took the wind out of Tampa's sails for good!! Carolina, behind Jonathan Stewart's 144 yards on the ground && another 4 takeaways by the defense, including 3 INTs of the now-benched Tarvaris Jackson (The Fake Cams are dropping like flies, as expected :lol:), survived in a 23-13 victory!! Adrian Peterson (10/34/0), Lavonte David (11 tackles) && the rest of the Bucs look to save their season next week in Atlanta...

image.jpg

Different location, same result when the Bears && Packers met at Lambeau: a rousing victory for the Windy City's own!!! This time, the Bears beat Green Bay 38-14, behind another 415 yards && 3 scores for QB Jay Cutler!!! Alshon Jeffery (7/106/3) was a man possessed, dominating the Packers secondary all game long, && Matt Forte added a "pedestrian" 110 yards && a TD of his own!!! Chicago improved to 8-4, while the Packers lost the services of Aaron Rodgers yet again, && fell to 7-5 on the season...&& are now CLINGING to that final WC spot in the NFC!!!

In the last (but not least) of our headlines, the changing of the guard appears to be continuing in the AFCN!!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: The Baltimore Ravens appear to be in full control of the division at this point, after a sound 35-21 win over the unraveling Steelers!!! Torrey Smith (7/216/2) && Martavis Bryant (5/198/2) each put on a wide receiver clinic in this one, but the difference was on the ground && in the turnover category...

ROTY candidate Shamell Patton, who outplayed PIT RB LeVeon Bell (15/49/1/1 fumble) ran his way thru yet another defense, hashing the Steelers for 130 physical yards && 2 scores!!! Meanwhile, Steelers QB Jacobie Fisher just suffered another concussion after hitting his head on the unforgiving rookie wall, as he threw 5 interceptions in yet another loss for the middling men of the Steel City!!! Where, oh where, have the Steelers from last season gone?? And just how far can the Ravens go this year???

OTHER GAMES:

image.jpg

We see you, Buffalo!!! The Bills have gotten back on track after a rough stretch of weeks, whacking the Eagles 27-10!!! LeSean McCoy was bottled up all game, amassing just 29 yards in the defeat!! At 6-6, playoff hopes still live in Buffalo...:nerd: :nerd:

So, too, do the division crown aspirations for the Jaguars, who beat the Texans 28-10!!! Jacksonville's see-saw season continues as Marcedes Lewis scored twice, adding 117 yards in the win!!! Can they sustain any momentum moving forward, however?? :nerd: :nerd:

The AFCE is, without question, the league's best division this season!! That didn't help the now 6-6 Pats, however, who dropped their game against the Browns, 28-20!!! Josh Gordon lived like a king on Revis Island, posting a 4/132/1 line in the win to keep 5-7 Cleveland's faint playoff hopes alive!!! :nerd: :nerd:

Nailbiter in the Black Hole, as the Raiders improved to 8-4 after edging the now 6-6 Vikings, 17-16!!! Blaine Gabbert, making his first start for Oakland, played true to vintage Gabbert form, throwing three picks, but was bailed out by 100 yard efforts from RB Latavius Murray (23/130/1) && WR "Jumpin'" Jerome Simpson (4/103)!!!

Not much to say that the scores 38-7, && 41-0, respectively, don't already tell you!!! The Chiefs blanked the Bengals in a 41-0 obliteration, which, after the Dolphins' loss gave the World Champions control of the race for HFA in the AFC at 10-2!!! :pimp: :pimp:

image.jpg

The Saints also won in a laugher, 38-7 over the Falcons!!! Matt Ryan had the same exact QB Rating in this game as you && I did...hint: how many months have 32 days?? :nerd: :nerd:

The Broncos defeated the Chargers 20-9 in a game that probably will only alter draft position a bit!! San Diego is better than their record would indicate, but the mistakes && turnovers continue to plague them in what has become a long season for the Bolts!!! :frown: :frown:

Finally, the Cardinals outlasted the Lions 28-16 to keep pace in the NFC WC hunt!! Now at 7-5, Arizona continues to win however they can, this time using 6 sacks && 2 interceptions of Peyton Manning to propel them to victory!! Can the Cards sneak into the playoffs in a tight NFC race, full of teams bating for positioning?? :pimp: :pimp:

WE HAVE NOW ENTERED THE HOME STRETCH OF THE SEASON, && NOW IS THE TIME TO MAKE YOUR GREATEST PUSH AS THE POSTSEASON LOOMS!!!

HERE'S THE UP TO MOMENT LAY OF THE LAND!!!

NFC

image.jpg

AFC

image.jpg

AS YOU CAN SEE, NOBODY IS IN A POSITION WHERE THEY CAN AFFORD TO LOSE!!!

Which is why our GOTW features last week's two biggest winners!!!

But first...

KEY GAMES: WEEK 14!!! :pimp:

STL @ PIT : It's now or never, do or die for the Rams && Steelers!! Nobody knows what's going on with The Mixtape or in the 412, but I do know this...WE'VE GOT A DOUBLE PLAYOFF ELIMINATOR ALERT!!! THE LOSER, WILL BE IN TROUBLE...:x :x :x

HOU @ IND : The Colts have surprisingly played their way into the AFCS lead!! But last year's division champs, the Texans, won't go down without a fight!!! FOR THE DIVISION LEAD!!! WHO WILL EMERGE AS VICTORS??? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

GAME OF THE WEEK : WSH @ NYJ!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

THE TEAMS THAT ENTERED THE WEEK ATOP OF THE EASTERN DIVISIONS IN EITHER CONFERENCE SQUARE OFF!!! CAN RG3 && THE SURGING, GRITTY SKINS CONTINUE THEIR WINNING WAYS IN METLIFE??? OR WILL THE BRASH, PHYSICAL JETS ADD WASHINGTON TO THEIR LIST OF DEFEATED FOES???

BOTH DALLAS AND MIAMI HAVE ALREADY WON THEIR WEEK 14 GAMES, WHICH MEANS...

BY GAME'S END, ONE OF THESE TWO TEAMS WILL BE IN FIRST PLACE NO MORE!!! :wow: :wow: :wow:

THE TABLE HAS BEEN SET!!!

SO, TOO, HAS THE CHALLENGE FOR EACH REMAINING CONTENDING TEAM...

THE TIME TO EARN YOUR TOMORROW OFFICIALLY BEGINS NOW!!!...

SO...

SUIT UP && LACE YOUR BOOTS UP; IT'S WAR TIME!!!

We hope you survive, && we'll see you next week in...

:nthat: :nthat: THE GAUNTLET!!! :nthat: :nthat:

Headline: "Flash" KO in DC, Tricky Panthers, Jets Take Flight!!!

Last edited:
Can't remember when these writeups started but I love them. Read the Skins/Cowboys section like it was a movie. :lol:

From the Dolphins post game interview.

You saw the game. I think we were too conservative to begin the game. Didn't get the show going going until the 3rd. The defense showed up but we just couldn't back them up. We got another divisional game vs Buffalo wild wings and we'll get back to our winning ways.

I let my team down. I have no excuses. With the game on the line I put the ball on the ground. I'll be back next week.

Our offense sucked.

Back
Top Bottom