Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

Good to go for early advance. Losing all of my WR corps hahaha. We broke the bank to keep Houston and Sherman.
ill take Jamaal charles off your hands if you need to free up some cash
nerd.gif

Steelers trade block

QB - Big Ben

TE - Heath Miller

HB - Lagarrette Blount

WR - Lance Moore

LOLB - Jason Worilds

MLB - Vince Williams

ROLB - Arthur Moats

Possibly Troy Polamalu

Make offers, mainly looking for draft picks

Last edited:
Took a little vacation, lost to whats going on. Hopefully all my players arent gone

Offseason Stage 1-- Re-signs completed this phase: Owners get first dibs on players with expired contracts. Next advance will be Sunday at 6PM.

Offseason Stage 2-- Free Agency Round 1: First chance to put your bids in. Scheduled advance will be Monday at 9AM.

Offseason Stage 3-- Free Agency Round 2: 2nd chance to put your bids in. You can scout players. Scheduled advance will be Monday at 9PM.

Offseason Stage 4-- Final Round Free Agency: Last chance to put your bids in. You can scout players. Scheduled advance will be Tuesday at 9AM.

Offseason Stage 5-- Last Chance to Scout Pre-Draft, you can also make position changes. Scheduled advance TBA

Offseason Stage 6-- Draft - TBA (Last chance to make position changes): Scheduled advance TBA.

Offseason Stage 7-- Rookie Signings (Which is Automatically done)

Sidenote:

During offseason you can change a player's position, but this gotta be done by Draft time.

G T
DE DT
TE -> WR
DE OLB
OLB MLB
S CB
HB HB OR QB -> Receiver

I CAN MOVE A LOT FASTER IF NEEDED

HOW DOES TUESDAY NIGHT SOUND FOR A DRAFT?

WHAT CHANGES WOULD YOU GUYS LIKE TO SEE MADE?

1. Pass interference calls exist. I don't think I saw a single call last season.

I just joined yesterday as the Raiders.

I'm completely new to this, so any help will be appreciated. What should I do after I accept the invite ?

did the super bowl happen

I'm completely new to this, so any help will be appreciated. What should I do after I accept the invite ?

Right now we're in the offseason. Unfortunately you didnt get a chance to keep any potential free agents that you would of resigned on that team.

But right now is the bidding of all the free agents that are on the market. I believe its the last stage so you have to go in and see what your roster looks like and what your needs are. Then I would hit the free agent market to fill those needs. Also scout for the draft, and the rookie reserve money is already set aside so don't worry about that portion.

It's not your fault. There was actually an error by the commissioners when inviting people to new teams, you were mistakenly booted as a direct result of this. Sorry about that.

If a vacancy should present itself with another team, you're more than welcome to take control of whichever team that may be. But the game doesn't allow us to re-invite an owner to the same team after such a discrepancy occurs. :smh:

Again, apologies man.

It's not your fault. There was actually an error by the commissioners when inviting people to new teams, you were mistakenly booted as a direct result of this. Sorry about that.

If a vacancy should present itself with another team, you're more than welcome to take control of whichever team that may be. But the game doesn't allow us to re-invite an owner to the same team after such a discrepancy occurs.
mean.gif

Again, apologies man.

Advanced. We are now at the last stage of bidding.

I might speed it up and advance at midnight.

Let me know if you need more time.

Last edited:
rams offseason moves.. presenting the greatest show on turf II

sam bradford has agreed to be a tennessee titan for justin hunter.
a 4th round pick will be sent to buffalo bills for terrelle pryor.

chris long anyone?

rams offseason moves.. presenting the greatest show on turf II

sam bradford has agreed to be a tennessee titan for justin hunter.
a 4th round pick will be sent to buffalo bills for terrelle pryor.

chris long anyone?
deal not done yet. Bills My 3rd and 5th holla at me

I'll take Chris

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom