Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

@Hennessy Beach sent you an invite. i see you're on
nerd.gif
signing on now.  Can you stream...too many people on my internet at the crib right now

GG texans.. you whooped my *** again!  lol  

I had zero time to throw the ball... 

I know what I need in the draft, offensive/defensive lineman

Biggest thing that's helped me has been putting Watt and Clowney on opposite sides. Gives a crazy push trapping QB in the middle.

You gave me a run for sure. Trent was hurting us.

Biggest thing that's helped me has been putting Watt and Clowney on opposite sides. Gives a crazy push trapping QB in the middle.

You gave me a run for sure. Trent was hurting us.
yeah i was dead after my tight end fumbled.. i was like f it.. lol..

plus the two missed field goals, I have no idea how the hell the kick ended up doing that.. I need to do the field goal tutorial again.. 

And I couldnt beleive that play Fitz just shook of my tackle, like he is Big Ben or something?  I was like WTF

that pass rush was fierce though.. killed my play action plays

Last edited:
I ain't never said I would the ****

But I will since bottom want to see my plays smh

Last edited:
If that's what you think it's about then don't stream.:lol: No one has ever made that claim before about anyone in the league. You really think I can memorize your plays?

You not serious that you think I'm serious :lol: :lol:

I know you're messing around but I can't believe he said that. I feel like I got accused of spygate. :lol:

I stream every single game that I play. Even if I lost against him it wouldn't matter at this point. It's not like it's a one way street. I started trying to push guys to stream because it was always the same ones. How do I know guys aren't secretly watching opponents streams. To make it FAIR I requested everyone do it. And most recently, guys were doing funny business in the games. If those reasons mean I'm trying to watch plays then cool.

carver carver I'm so confident in my play I'd tell you what I was going to run. Trust me, I don't need to see your plays. I don't cheat. Never have, never will. :lol:

At this point I don't care if guys steam or not. I'm not enforcing it.

Last edited:
I'm 1000% playing around man :lol: We won't even play each other..... Unless :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

No one can remember plays off of a stream.

Back
Top Bottom