Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

Browns, when you asked me I told you I can't negotiate that because it lets everyone else negotiate suspensions. You asked if Texans can let you use him and I said " yea, I doubt it". Just accept it. The ruling is final. Winning a super bowl should be more important than getting an mvp. You'll be doing all that work for nothing if someone else wins.

Yo big dawg, the commish said if its cool with you Gordon can play.

My situation was I was kneeling clock out he called a useless timeout, I completed one more pass to JG for 20 yards. He got suspended for that. Will you let him play please?

Your call, if no I understand.

:lol:

Naw.

I had to sit a player previously for a game for a similar thing. You got to do the same papi.

Although, I would like to play you with JG active at some point. I'm curious if everyones opinion is right that you cheese with him.

My decision is strictly based on the fact that I had to sit someone for "running the score up"

I did it without complaining about it, so I feel you should have to do the same.

Straight no problem. And commish it didnt hurt to ask lol

deztd.gif
Dez coming bruh

Yo big dawg, the commish said if its cool with you Gordon can play.

My situation was I was kneeling clock out he called a useless timeout, I completed one more pass to JG for 20 yards. He got suspended for that. Will you let him play please?

Your call, if no I understand.
laugh.gif

Naw.

I had to sit a player previously for a game for a similar thing. You got to do the same papi.

Although, I would like to play you with JG active at some point. I'm curious if everyones opinion is right that you cheese with him.

My decision is strictly based on the fact that I had to sit someone for "running the score up"

I did it without complaining about it, so I feel you should have to do the same.

Gordon- 6 receptions- 86 yards- longest recpetion 64 yards

Bruuuuuuh I toned it down when I played you. I toned it down the time i played that tebow **** boy too. Im getting censored. And ima be watching dez extra close :D

Bruuuuuuh I toned it down when I played you. I toned it down the time i played that tebow **** boy too. Im getting censored. And ima be watching dez extra close :D

Ima be extra careful with Dez.

3 catches for 200 yards 2 TDs all in the first half all day :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom