Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

League advanced. Week 11.

Week 10 Players of the Week.

BzOlx6bIQAA3Err.jpg

gg cards owner.. sam bradford is the cancer of my team.. good tbs.. wr/te core.. best dine in the game.. top 5 def.. but this dude threw two horrible ints and that fumble on the read option (thats why i need a running qb!!!!)

6-3 tied for 1st in nfc west!! let's go!! 4 game win streak!!

A FEW THINGS I'D LIKE TO TOUCH ON/ CLARIFY.

No Huddle -

*If you're down 21 points or more going into halftime then you can run it if you want.

*Back to back no huddle is allowed in close games. Since NFL teams do it I think we can. The initial rule was established so guys wouldn't come out and run no huddle all game. 2-3 plays in a row during a drive is ok if you're down one score or up one score. No more than once in a single drive.

Going for it on 4th -

With 4 mins left or less, if you're up by a touchdown or less and at your 40 you're allowed to go for it at your discretion. I know how punting the ball away in certain cases may cause you to lose the game when close.

*Fake punts/field goals are allowed.

Streaming-

If you're going to do it and your bandwidth allows please select Best HD.

I'll update the first page.

AJ green gone get suspended or naw?

Nah, your suspension was because of what happened at the end of the game.

It's not because of the yardage. That 30 reception game brought negative attention your way. Some owners have already let it be known that it wasn't cool so I gotta honor it. One week ain't gonna hurt him.

vagixxer vagixxer

You wanna run tonight after the advance?

If Cinncy doesn't score in the 3rd we can play at the end of the quarter.

OR

After the game.

Yo big dawg, the commish said if its cool with you Gordon can play.

My situation was I was kneeling clock out he called a useless timeout, I completed one more pass to JG for 20 yards. He got suspended for that. Will you let him play please?

Your call, if no I understand.

Back
Top Bottom