Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

How do you play ? I'm on now

You find out who your opponent is, find out when they can play them y'all play. If your opponent doesn't respond to you let me know and I'll put them on auto tomorrow. We're supposed to advance tomorrow night.

Week 3 Players of the Week.

BxxzBpZIIAAcjxd.jpg

Thought I posted it earlier.

How do I get to play is it weekly or nightly games????!

How do you play ? I'm on now

You find out who your opponent is, find out when they can play them y'all play. If your opponent doesn't respond to you let me know and I'll put them on auto tomorrow. We're supposed to advance tomorrow night.

...... This isn't play whoever. You're the Broncos so you play your week 4 opponent. Whatever time y'all decide to play is between you two. Just play it before 10pm tonight.

@Carver  I'm playing you in Week 5 can you play tonight after the week advances or do you want to wait until Sunday night? I will be gone all weekend but back around mid day Sunday. 

@Carver
 I'm playing you in Week 5 can you play tonight after the week advances or do you want to wait until Sunday night? I will be gone all weekend but back around mid day Sunday. 
Yeah today is my Friday let me know when you're free and we can work out a time..i'm on that cst

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom