Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

@SteelCity412

Good game fam.

That fumble after the big stop on that punt return sucked all the wind out of us.

We gonna catch you again
smokin.gif
good game bro, foster was gettin busy early coudnt stop em.

that fumble was huge right before the half after you got a big stop

good game bro, foster was gettin busy early coudnt stop em.

that fumble was huge right before the half after you got a big stop

Yea with you scoring off the turnover and getting the back that was all she wrote.

Foster was getting work in, but we got away from the run game trying to play catch up.

Add me on PSN.

Does anyone know ATL finest NT screen name that was on the feed. He wants the Detroit and I wanna give the league info.

Raiders should be the last available team left.

Haven't heard or seen Chargers online so I'm not sure what's up with him.

Same for Giants.

Bills has a new owner - PSN SebLaf37 @DaShowStoppa
Seahawks has a new owner - PSN Tehbest13 @Tehbest13

I'll update the OP later

Good look to everyone who followed the stream earlier n checked the game out with me n texans...I'ma return the favor n follow back.

Can the Panthers hand the Pack their first defeat?

Twitch.tv/RealJohnMadden

wearwithall14 wearwithall14 Good game my man. Lacy ate from the opening snap, my LBs confidence will be horrible moving forward I'm sure. Heavy dose indeed :lol:. Masterful on the ground, jeeeeez.

More importantly, like you said, Kelvin not cutting properly on that pick I threw, && that DeAngelo fumble really threw us off. Had to abandon the gameplan after that...:smh:

Other than that, just a pitiful showing on my part. Embarrassed to even have my name associated with that game...but we weren't the better team, obviously. Gotta take it like a man.

Can't dwell on it, got Seattle next week && it'll get no easier...but I can't lose another game...

I'll make these playoffs tho :lol:. Hopefully We can meet again && I can have the chance to make up for that implosion.

@Wearwithall14 Good game my man. Lacy ate from the opening snap, my LBs confidence will be horrible moving forward I'm sure. Heavy dose indeed
laugh.gif
. Masterful on the ground, jeeeeez.

More importantly, like you said, Kelvin not cutting properly on that pick I threw, && that DeAngelo fumble really threw us off. Had to abandon the gameplan after that...
mean.gif

Other than that, just a pitiful showing on my part. Embarrassed to even have my name associated with that game...but we weren't the better team, obviously. Gotta take it like a man.

Can't dwell on it, got Seattle next week && it'll get no easier...but I can't lose another game...

I'll make these playoffs tho
laugh.gif
. Hopefully We can meet again && I can have the chance to make up for that implosion.
Yea you had some good drives but like you said those TO's screwed your whole game plan up. Hope you make the playoffs. I'll see you there. 
smokin.gif

Retto Retto GG! Too bad we dont play in the league this season would be a good game.

If only this were last season :lol: GG tho! I felt myself still playing frustrated on both sides of the ball from the Green Bay game, honestly should've just took a break && jumped back on later lol...but I think in the 4th quarter I started to kinda settle down, which is seemingly always the biggest thing with me.

If only this were last season :lol: GG tho! I felt myself still playing frustrated on both sides of the ball from the Green Bay game, honestly should've just took a break && jumped back on later lol...but I think in the 4th quarter I started to kinda settle down, which is seemingly always the biggest thing with me.

Haha yea your play in the 4th was much different. Stick to the game plan. That first td you marched right down.

Bruh my man's quit on me. Mike Thomas was cooking too

Yea he told me. :lol:

I'll put him on auto for you. The first time his ps4 started tripping. Second just didn't work out for him.

Can't be letting Madden get you worked up.

He's getting a warning. Next person who quits a game will get put on auto for the next advance.

Back
Top Bottom