Madagascar Just Sealed Their Borders

Like I want to know who sits back and funds this.Monsanto,CDC,the various eugenics orgs around like who really has the time and money to create super viruses.

The editors at Science released a statement of their own, which I’ll quote in part:

The resulting virus is sensitive to antivirals and to certain vaccine candidates and knowledge about it could well be essential for speeding the development of new treatments to combat this lethal form of influenza. The NSABB has emphasized the need to prevent the details of the research from falling into the wrong hands. We strongly support the work of the NSABB and the importance of its mission for advancing science to serve society. At the same time, however, Science has concerns about withholding potentially important public

It's the same concept as Nuclear weapons. America has enough of them to kill every person on this planet and destroy the entire world several times but we're not going to.

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

Does this mean Madagascar 3 movie is put on hold?

madagascar-penguins__oPt.jpg

Challenge accepted.

Originally Posted by lilMITE87

I immediately thought this thread was about the Pandemic 2 game. Madagascar is always the hardest country to infect.
Same here.  Expected the black stick figure with bug-eyes saying "Shut. Down. EVERYTHING"
roll.gif
roll.gif

wow

just hope none of the animals get infected and find its way into the united states

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

The study was carried out by a Dutch team of scientists led by Ron Fouchier of the Erasmus Medical Centre in Rotterdam, where the mutated virus is stored under lock and key, but without armed guards, in a basement building.
Sounds secure.

roll.gif
roll.gif

we're f'd

what was the point to create this is the first place ? Hopefully this doesnt fall in the wrong hands . I mean no good can come from this for anyone smh .

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Haven't you guys ever seen Outbreak? Dustin Hoffman and Cuba Gooding are in a helicopter on their way there now. Duh.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Great movie.

Back
Top Bottom