Mad Men.

Jacked from another board...

...these _s was buggin' :lol: .

White dudes in the 50s were ON ONE.

Well Mad Men is the mid 60s — early 70s. 

But yeah... 
laugh.gif

Thats why I kinda laugh at people who say those were the "golden" years.

For as much nostalgia as people have about the past, they don't think about whose rights were limited at the time. Women, foreigners, minorities, gays, etc. 

But yeah, for white male christians, the 1960s were a GREAT time. 
roll.gif

a quick google search, some of these are confirmed fake. but :lol: to the ones that are real. don't have time to go ad by ad

Nah my dude...

...this is a thread revolving around old advertisements, so "Mad Men" the TV show is the obvious allusion, but really what I was getting at was the fact that an entire generation of men all suffered from the same psychological affliction of misogyny - literally, "mad men."

My question is this:

what caused it?

Nah my dude...

...this is a thread revolving around old advertisements, so "Mad Men" the TV show is the obvious allusion, but really what I was getting at was the fact that an entire generation of men all suffered from the same psychological affliction of misogyny - literally, "mad men."

My question is this:

what caused it?
well I was under the assumption that Mad Men was the nickname for all of the "Ad Agencies" on Madison Avenue...

I don't recall "men" suffering from "misogyny"...
laugh.gif

All good though. 

well I was under the assumption that Mad Men was the nickname for all of the "Ad Agencies" on Madison Avenue...

I don't recall "men" suffering from "misogyny"...:lol:

All good though. 

If you're a misogynist, you're suffering...

...just ask The Weeknd.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom