MACY'S FREE $10.00 Gift Card [or $100.00] per mobile phone line.

just tried that cardcash site

better not be a scam since i logged into my paypal lol

should be good tho

Haha I would get to a Macy's ASAP tomorrow morning and x my fingers. If I was you I would use $100 in one section. Then $100 in another. Etc, etc...

I placed and order online and it was cancelled. I used 5 codes then I called customer service and their sending me a $30 gift card in the mail and said it'd be $30 because thats how much my order read for some reason. For you guys that got their online orders cancelled i'd suggest calling customer service. I also went to a store and had a big confusion with the cards but pretty much its a $10 minimum so I bought 2 shirts for $12 and paid $2 and returned it and got my money back and a $10 gift card. I woulda done more but the store was closing so now I have 9 codes left. Gonna head back tomorrow and hope they didn't change any policies towards these gift cards

Left macys an hour ago with 10 different purchases of $10 socks. Gonna return them tomorrow

Last edited:
I placed and order online and it was cancelled. I used 5 codes then I called customer service and their sending me a $30 gift card in the mail and said it'd be $30 because thats how much my order read for some reason. For you guys that got their online orders cancelled i'd suggest calling customer service. I also went to a store and had a big confusion with the cards but pretty much its a $10 minimum so I bought 2 shirts for $12 and paid $2 and returned it and got my money back and a $10 gift card. I woulda done more but the store was closing so now I have 9 codes left. Gonna head back tomorrow and hope they didn't change any policies towards these gift cards
dam i was reading the jokes thread and i ended up on dis browser tab :wow:

Damn some of you guys really came up on this.

I called customer service earlier today and the dude asked me if I got the code via text, I said yes, he said it was a glitch and I can only use 1 code per purchase :smh:

heres a couple website that ecodes are avilabe for purchase/sell
http://www.cardpool.com/buy/macys-gift-cards
http://www.giftcardgranny.com/store/macys/?filter-type=ecode
http://cardcash.com/?ih=AABoAE0ABwAAjUHx7ZsnfQ==&subid1=&subid2=&subid3=

I dont know what they will say if you go to the store and tell them you purchase the codes. Do they have any way they can check? Thinking thats going to be my go to plan for tommorrow for round two.

I might use that cardcash site. I'm sittin on 18 codes and if I can't use them in a week or 2 they're being sold.

anywhere to sell codes? :lol: srs

i dont think im gonna be able to use em

I thought about throwin them up on ebay until that cardcash site was posted.

Last edited:
brah, i ont think those sites work. these cards expire. those are for real deal cards that have no expiration date

I got 10 yesterday but I tried on a different number and it seems like they're not sending anymore.

Just walked out of Macys on Fulton St in BK with a Polo knit and a DSRL messenger bag for free.99.

OP is NTer of the year

Back
Top Bottom