Mac Miller: Yes or no?

Sorry if this has been brought up before, but after listening to him for a while I'm just starting to wonder. Does he have talent? I think so. At his age though I wonder if he'll ever really make it to the level that Kanye or Jay-Z has reached. What do you guys think?

Sorry if this has been asked before!

Talent? Sure. Enough to get him into the upper echelon of rappers? No.

Personally I'm not a fan of his music but I could see him being one of those "known underground rappers". Doesn't see radio play but you know of him.

Originally Posted by ebozek9

I wonder if he'll ever really make it to the level that Kanye or Jay-Z has reached.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

I wonder if he'll ever really make it to the level that Kanye or Jay-Z has reached.

laugh.gif
Do you know what the word wonder is? Or what bringing up a conversation is? I'm seeing what other people think, because I personally don't see him being around in 2 years.

Levels of Jay and Ye? Not a chance. Artists like this, mike posner, mac miller, mgk are only popular for so long. But dude sucks 

By the way, sorry about the wrong forum, if mods would like to switch this over to a different forum, please feel free to do so!

He has the white internet going nuts 
laugh.gif
 (I'm half-white if that matters).
He's meh to me, I dl'ed all of his songs but never listened to them. I went through all of them one day, ended up deleting everything except 10 songs. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

laugh.gif
Do you know what the word wonder is? Or what bringing up a conversation is? I'm seeing what other people think, because I personally don't see him being around in 2 years.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom