Mac Miller - Watching Movies With the Sound Off album thread 6-18-13

Downloaded Yeezus and kept 3/10 songs.

Downloaded this and kept 10/18 songs. Red Dot is def my favorite. :smokin

yea im feeling the album alot since cole and ye failed me......red do music 
smokin.gif

if i wasnt going to dc on the 28. i would have been at the concert with him and chance the rapper

Listening to this album now...first time listening to dude....this joint is fire. The production on here :wow: . Damn dare I say this > Yeezus, Born Sinner ?

Yeah I heard this was the sleeper of the "big 3" that released yesterday. Will have to give this a listen.

Glad NTs giving this **** a chance. I thought this thread would bomb when making it lol.

Still enjoying this though. Going to cop this, Statik Seletah, and Cole's albums today.

Listening to this album now...first time listening to dude....this joint is fire. The production on here
eek.gif
. Damn dare I say this > Yeezus, Born Sinner ?
It's not a popular opinion but its the truth. This is a quality rap album.

Not a Mac Miller fan by any means, but his feature on a Coke Boys mixtape and that Juicy J/Crazy Mike produced song made me look out for him a bit. I just picked random songs to listen to from here that I hadn't heard before (Youforia, Gees, Red Dot Music, Matches, Objects in the Mirror, and Watching Movies), and definitely can't complain about the production side. Not a fan of some of the songs he sings on, but again, pretty much all those beats are really good. I'll say one thing though, you can tell Mac Miller actually likes rapping, and can surprisingly spit better than some of peoples go-to faves around here.

SDS, Red Dot Music & Watching Movies :pimp: :pimp:

Suplexes Inside of Complexes and Duplexes :x :rolleyes didn't like this the first time I heard and, and don't now. Boring as hell for a title like that, but I mostly blame that on the boring beat, and Jay Elec's sleep-inducing verse. Hell, it's not out of the question that the song would've been better without him :lol:

It's not a popular opinion but its the truth. This is a quality rap album.

I told my friend a few weeks ago "Watch Mac will low-key drop the best hip-hop album of June 18th."

It's kinda true from a hip-hop perspective.... :nerd:

Last edited:
I copped the J.Cole and the WMWTSO, and I keep taking out Born Sinner to listen to this. The dude is a straight artist. It's interesting to see him progress as a 21 y/o young adult and how his music reflects that transition. I prefer this Mac Miller.

First project from Mac Miller I have ever listened to, and I like it. Had me laughing during some of his rhymes: I'm pissed off like a blind person looking for a restroom..

The vibe just felt really good, and I love what white rappers get to talk about in their music. Dudes are free to say what ever they want on a track.

I'm ice cold, bunny slippers, nice robe
Sneaky ***** stole my Rolly last night, yo
I might know some **** **** who can fight though
Walking on a tight rope, underneath a microscope
But close up, we all just molecules and isotopes

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom