Mac Dre---appreciation...

i'm new to this forum and have yet to see any Mac dre posts...so this is for all the Mac Dre fans out there in the NT world...so to all the Mac Dre fansout there lets put out some of Mac Dre's music so the rest of the NTers can hear what a great rapper he was...one of the realest gone way before histime...RIP TO THE MAC D-R-E!!!

i'll start it off.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3ueIDKvomU

so to all the Mac Dre fans out there lets put out some of Mac Dre's music so the rest of the NTers can hear what a great rapper he was..

This is a great idea....how come nobody thought of this before???

no outside the bay will probably ever understand how much of lyrical genius he was.

mabes because he uses so much bay slang?

Well I wouldn't call Mac Dre a lyrical genius, but he most definitely appreciated.

pimp.gif

He's nice(in parts), but dudes over here think he was like the second coming of jesus or something.

I can't tell you how many
"R.I.P. Mac Dre
May you Thizz in Peace"
shirts I've seen in my lifetime
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I'm a roper smoker, love to yoke a, chevy when I'm ripter
Used to post up on the block with dope I got from Victor
I go nuts, do donuts when I'm full of that liquor
Get $!@ bucks man so much I ran game and pimped her

smokin.gif

Generally speaking, +*@#%% in the bay ride his *#%* a little to hard, then you got the suburban kids who starting riddin his !*+$ after he died etc...come downhere to So Cal and dudes want to act like they up on Dre but all they've heard is his radio !*+$
smh.gif

regardless, these right here are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

a14ikg.jpg

ktbpx.jpg

2eaqckj.jpg

Ive NEVER heard a rapper who consistently spat more GAME than Dre

Originally Posted by j j j JT t t t

no outside the bay will probably ever understand how much of lyrical genius he was.
you would be surprised, a lot of people know about him all up and down the west coast

i personally know skaters to punkrock kids to cholo in southern california from compton to chino hills who listen to mac dre all day

people secretly love bay music

%%$#+ gone ask me to come with her to grocery shop
I told her straight up like this, "no siree bob!"
That's not my job, I don't do that
I'm a pimp slash rapper, I thought you knew that
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

i always thought he was overrated, plus everyone at my high school at the time wore his shirts and i hated it

Back
Top Bottom