Lupe Fiasco - The Show Goes On

Song has no "hit" value. The label prob thought so but, no! Song will quickly get out of rotation on radio stations. Good song for future placements in tv,etc...

Song has no "hit" value. The label prob thought so but, no! Song will quickly get out of rotation on radio stations. Good song for future placements in tv,etc...

anyone going to the show in georgetown tonight? Last Lupe show of 2010, any guest appearances on the tour yet?

anyone going to the show in georgetown tonight? Last Lupe show of 2010, any guest appearances on the tour yet?

Originally Posted by DJMano34

This, like i said previously its too positive and happy.
I just dont see this gettin him major spins and/or attention.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

song is dope, it's winter time too? perfect time for that "positive and happy" song to come out.

when all my homies were saying how dope the chorus was, I asked about modest mouse and they gave me the
indifferent.gif
nobody know what I was talkin about.

song is dope, it's winter time too? perfect time for that "positive and happy" song to come out.

when all my homies were saying how dope the chorus was, I asked about modest mouse and they gave me the
indifferent.gif
nobody know what I was talkin about.

Not sure if this is already common knowledge, but I'm pretty sure he sampled the chorus/hook from Modest Mouse.

Great song nonetheless, REALLY looking forward to the album. (Date?)

pimp.gif

Not sure if this is already common knowledge, but I'm pretty sure he sampled the chorus/hook from Modest Mouse.

Great song nonetheless, REALLY looking forward to the album. (Date?)

pimp.gif

Music video is so disappointing. He could have made it really inspiring but he dropped the ball.

Back
Top Bottom