Lupe and De La Soul for free this Saturday at USC...

Yo I'm a junior at USC, my girlfriend is actually head of concerts this and last year... you can thank her for the line-up.... or me for some passionatesuggestions....
laugh.gif

For the guy who wanted to know what time Aquabats goes on, probably around 3:45 (it's an all day concert). I would get here as early as you can though,just because of traffic, parking, the quad will get crowded, and there will be food and stuff to do etc etc.... just best not to miss it.

If you want ALL the info, here's the facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=9516287828

Hope this helps. If you're in the L.A. area, you should come out to see this.

Complete info:

-Lupe Fiasco (9:30)
-De La Soul (8:15)
-Del Tha Funky Homosapien (7:00)
-Aceyalone (6:30)
-Rwandan Artists (5:45)
-Saosin (4:45)
-The Aquabats (3:45)
-Young Love (3:00)
-Self Against City (2:45)
-William Tell (2:00)
-You, Me and Everyone We Know (1:30)
-Brighten (1:00)
-Anarbor (12:30)
-Fable (12:15)
-Minority (12:00)
-The Chase (11:45)

ALSO FEATURING
-C3
-Socal Vocals
-USC Fly Girls
-KSCR
-Reverse Osmosis
-Creative Flame Fire Performers

SIDE ENTERTAINMENT
-Slip & Slide
-Free Photobooth
-Robosurf Competition (mechanical surfboard)
-Free Henna Tattoos

FOOD
-Pink's Hot Dogs
-Dandy Don's Ice Cream
-Carnivale Kettle Corn
-Brody's Hawaiian BBQ
-Funnel Cakes Deluxe

^^^awesome, i was looking for the facebook page...and guys, the times i posted are the times they are set to take the stage, the ones in the post above me arewhen they say you should get there...

this is gonna be dope. last concert, i was backstage and met just blaze. time before that, i took a piss 3 feet away from xzibit. met him and snoop and game.plus de la are one of my all time favorites.

anyone who can make it to this concert, i would HIGHLY recommend getting down here.

pj, just curious, whos the person you know on the committee? theres a good chance i know them.

Originally Posted by dyzzle

so we just go there? does anyone know how parking is at usc? good looks on the info tho
pimp.gif

Plenty of free parking. Just park north of campus in the neighborhoods between Vermont and Figueroa. I'd suggest trying to find something near Hooversince it's close to campus and lot of people walk around that area. In my time at SC, I never had a problem with street parking, just don't be dumband leave an IPOD or anything valuable in plain view.

Also, if you insist on paying for structure parking, park at Shrine Auditorium, it's cheaper than SC structures.

sadly im pretty sure they wont let you have alcohol in the quad. just be sneaky about it though, last year we downed a fifth of jack in giant liters of coke.theres too many people for thme to really crack down.

pj, just curious, whos the person you know on the committee? theres a good chance i know them.
i don't technically know them i was talking to them in messages and getting info from another board
roll.gif

but yeah i'm hyped for this
pimp.gif

PJ and Bigjuice thanks for the info.

I'll be making a stop at the Superior before going. Hopefully weather permits the ladies to wear booty shorts
devil.gif

yeah....i kinda thought about that myself ^^^

how crowded do you think its gonna be?

im still going...but will there be good security???

I'll be making a stop at the Superior before going

Superior's cool, but gotta support Cal Mart.

Plus I think there's a DJ battle between Premier and Pete Rock on the 18th at the Crash Mansion. 21+, cheap as hell...ya'll should check that out.

thanks for the info on the aquabats. I'll probably be there. Im either going to this or the aggrolites show in orange county which is nearer to me. I stilldo not know which one im going to but this being free makes it a better choice.

The show was off the hook!!!! Thanks to the thread starter and everyone else who contributed to this thread. We arrived as Aceyalone was on stage, got to seeDel but I personally was there to see De La. I Can't believe I saw De La Soul rip it for free...wow! Thanks again.

how was it? i was going to drive up from sd with my friend. but the chick whos pad i was goin to crash at after went home this weekend. lameeee.
wanted to catch lupe but copped glow in the darks. any comments post concert?

i'm mad i missed this yesterday.

anyway, here's some pics/vids i found on some other sites.

lupenm6.jpg

lupe2ic0.jpg

shoesxw5.jpg

He threw his shoes and jacket out into the crowd

Back
Top Bottom