Luol Deng

Executive76 wrote:
Should have stayed at Duke
mad.gif

Bulls suck its not Deng's fault blame Paxson for a new coach who isn't qualified,Hughes,Noah, Thomas(who told him he could start shooting jumpers?) Gonna start pointing fingers at D-Rose in a few years too?

Shut up! Every single player that comes out of Puke sucks +@+ in the league. Grant ( I am always injured ) Hill & Elton Brand are the bestplayers to come out of that #%$% school, which pretty much sums up Puke. I agree with the op, the Bulls got hoodwinked by another lame +@+ player to come outof the most overrated college basketball program.

i been told yall this ... its like people are around bbal all their life and still cant see a bum when he hist the floor ... 71 million? really?

To original poster... umm don't think you will get any real argument from anyone in Chicago that he is going to be awesome. He's a nice SF that isnothing more than a roll player. Problem is he is having trouble finding his roll on this team, if he were traded he could probably by one of those fanfavorites for a team that has stars on it. Example Posey, Perkins, Haslem etc etc a guy that does enough but isn't expected to do everything for a team.Not sure what Chicago "Fans" you been talking to but no one I know is in denial.

Posting James dunking on him was just in poor taste cause James can bang and anyone in the League... and for that matter has been banged on himself.

i dont know what Bulls fans you have been talking to but we never wanted to spend that kind of money on him

Dang Bulls basically have the curse of MJ.....they've won what, 1 playoff series since his retirement? They've had a GRIP of top 10 draft picks too.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Dang Bulls basically have the curse of MJ.....they've won what, 1 playoff series since his retirement? They've had a GRIP of top 10 draft picks too.
089150e4a3cb1858a229b4df1457b703a4fb528.gif

I %%@%@+# hate complaining %$+ Bulls fans. Give me a %%@%@+# break. At least you have played the playoffs. Yall got Chicago's own DERRICK %%@%@+# ROSE!!You moved up 9 spots to get the #1 pick. Like i always said yall Bulls get more breaks than Kurtis Blow. You beat us every year with MJ en route to 6 %%@%@+#rings, than you set yourself up for the future by exploiting Isiah's stupidness and stealing 2 top 10 picks from us for the softest player in leauehistory, and than you jump up 9 spots to get D Rose the next great PG who is putting up unreal stats as a rookie and will probably get rookie of the year withthe #1 pick... Yeah you guys are really cursed
eyes.gif

All yall Bulls fans got to stop *****ing. It must be soooooooooo tough being a Bulls fan. Like i always say please try being a Knicks fan or the numerous otherteams that dont have your luck for one day. Please
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

^ I find it hilarious that you take my comment and conclude I am a "Bulls fan" and to get the F out.

It was a simple comment sheeeeeeeesh.

I %%@%@+# hate complaining %$+ Bulls fans. Give me a %%@%@+# break. At least you have played the playoffs. Yall got Chicago's own DERRICK %%@%@+# ROSE!! You moved up 9 spots to get the #1 pick. Like i always said yall Bulls get more breaks than Kurtis Blow. You beat us every year with MJ en route to 6 %%@%@+# rings, than you set yourself up for the future by exploiting Isiah's stupidness and stealing 2 top 10 picks from us for the softest player in leaue history, and than you jump up 9 spots to get D Rose the next great PG who is putting up unreal stats as a rookie and will probably get rookie of the year with the #1 pick... Yeah you guys are really cursed
eyes.gif

All yall Bulls fans got to stop *****ing. It must be soooooooooo tough being a Bulls fan. Like i always say please try being a Knicks fan or the numerous other teams that dont have your luck for one day. Please
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

I get your tired of Bulls fans but real talk this thread had ZERO to do with Knicks Fans... Title doesn't even suggest Knicks are at all involved in thethread. But you made it painfully clear that Knicks Fans are the real complainers here. Being a Bulls fan I'm here to tell you we don't care that theKnicks or any other team has not won a title or had any luck in however long, WE WANT MORE!

You wanna know what I'm tired of Knick fans thinking someone owes them something.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

typical overrated Duke player....
Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

well...he is from Duke
Shut up! Every single player that comes out of Puke sucks +@+ in the league. Grant ( I am always injured ) Hill & Elton Brand are the best players to come out of that #%$% school, which pretty much sums up Puke. I agree with the op, the Bulls got hoodwinked by another lame +@+ player to come out of the most overrated college basketball program.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

alien.gif

^^^You can stone face him all you want. The truth hurts. Duke has a great college program, but it rarely translates to good NBA players. Period.
Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

089150e4a3cb1858a229b4df1457b703a4fb528.gif

I %%@%@+# hate complaining %$+ Bulls fans. Give me a %%@%@+# break. At least you have played the playoffs. Yall got Chicago's own DERRICK %%@%@+# ROSE!! You moved up 9 spots to get the #1 pick. Like i always said yall Bulls get more breaks than Kurtis Blow. You beat us every year with MJ en route to 6 %%@%@+# rings, than you set yourself up for the future by exploiting Isiah's stupidness and stealing 2 top 10 picks from us for the softest player in leaue history, and than you jump up 9 spots to get D Rose the next great PG who is putting up unreal stats as a rookie and will probably get rookie of the year with the #1 pick... Yeah you guys are really cursed
eyes.gif

All yall Bulls fans got to stop *****ing. It must be soooooooooo tough being a Bulls fan. Like i always say please try being a Knicks fan or the numerous other teams that dont have your luck for one day. Please
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

The problem with these Bulls fans on here, or 98% of Bulls fans NOT from Chicago, is they either jumped on the Bulls bandwagon at the tail end of Jordan'scareer, or they are too young to have appreciated Jordan. Im not condoning their constant crying about having a bad team, but most of these fans didnt reallyget to experience the greatness. So all they know is horrible teams.

And the "bulls get more breaks than Kurtis Blow" line had me
roll.gif
. I love jokes that are hilarious and true.

Originally Posted by dland24

^^^You can stone face him all you want. The truth hurts. Duke has a great college program, but it rarely translates to good NBA players. Period.
Right. How could I forget.

And everyone UNC has in the L this year is KILLING? Oh and lets not bring up UCONN? They got like 7 all stars this year!!!!!! And UCLA? My goodness. I see 6potential hall of famers.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JStar25

eyes.gif

smh.gif
indifferent.gif

I get your tired of Bulls fans but real talk this thread had ZERO to do with Knicks Fans... Title doesn't even suggest Knicks are at all involved in the thread. But you made it painfully clear that Knicks Fans are the real complainers here. Being a Bulls fan I'm here to tell you we don't care that the Knicks or any other team has not won a title or had any luck in however long, WE WANT MORE!

You wanna know what I'm tired of Knick fans thinking someone owes them something.

and this team is worse than the Knicks
from the first post.

nerd.gif
Yalll dont want us in here than dont call us out.

smh.gif
... Bulls fans complaining that yall got it bad. I mean i am not trying to take anything away from yall success or act like the Knicks are owed something.I mean MJ was the best no dubt, he deserved those rings, and Isiah was dumb enough to take Curry from yall. Thats great. All of that, thats not your fault, butthen to get ALL of that and THAN #$$!% like yall got it bad especially after moving up 9 spots in the draft to get the next great PG who just happens to befrom Chicago just bewilders me to be quite honest. I mean congratulations for getting everything that you got. 6 rings in the 90s, rid of Curry, Derrick Rose,etc. Thats all good but to hear yall %%@!$ like you guys are getting screwed on the regular really is just amazing to me.

But whatever cause NYK is officially at #8
pimp.gif

All yall Bulls fans can shut the **!! up and eat a @###
pimp.gif

I don't think the Duke curse is as bad as people make it out to be (well except Hurley and Williams)...sure, they have overhyped prospects but at the veryleast the majority of them contribute for a length of time.

Did you see tonight's game tho ?

Whoever said Luol was a GREAT player ? He's a great ROLE player , &nd that's what he's needed to be .

He's a very very very solid player ... why the hate ?

I've been wondering why it's taken so long for people to realize Deng isn't an all-star player that he's hyped to eventually be. He is what heis. He's a good player, but not a top guy at all. They should have traded him when they had the chance.

Originally Posted by Kneesh

Did you see tonight's game tho ?

Whoever said Luol was a GREAT player ? He's a great ROLE player , &nd that's what he's needed to be .

He's a very very very solid player ... why the hate ?

great player, idk...very good player yes (as in better than most)...but 71M role player good? not imo

im not hating, you gotta get yours...but the personnel decisions the brothers paxon have made have not been stellar

Back
Top Bottom