Lunargrand

If today is your first day and you still have a receipt. You can bring it back for an exchange or refund even if it's worn.

Sucks cuz i bought it at amazon. Cole haan don't have this cw anymore..
Im just gonna wear this until it gets worst. But i don't really want this to happen on my lunargrand. Anybody with lunars have problem with this?

Last edited:
i had that problem with the lunargrand i just exchanged it.  but this wasn't after my first wear.  are you wearing it hard and/or rubbing those spots on stuff or something?

Sucks cuz i bought it at amazon. Cole haan don't have this cw anymore..
Im just gonna wear this until it gets worst. But i don't really want this to happen on my lunargrand. Anybody with lunars have problem with this?
Buy a pair from Cole Haan, or anywhere that's selling that shoe. Then return the ones you have. Not ethical, but it'll get the job done, if you really want to get rid of those.

Thanx for the advice... So you just tell them that this happened after 1 wear and they will replace it?

So the new colorways (including the navy suede and milkshake chukkas) were part of the 2013 holiday collection and I am not sure if the fatigue longwings have been posted but here it is:

Also received the new blk/wht, love em.

Last edited:
Those black/white longwings look really nice I'm so skeptical with money tight right now if I should just pull the trigger or wait out for a sale haha.

Amazon (shoe parlor) has the camello and fatigues up and they got a 10% off discount code. Just placed an order for the fatigues for 205 shipped. couldn't pass.

Hi guys! do the suede wingtips stretch as you use it? the one i got seems to be really snug. they are tight on the sides of my foot. i'm thinking of swapping it for a half size bigger or should i just break it in and expect it should loosen up a bit?

Use those shoe trees when storing the shoe. Or just exchange it for half size up. Its easier.

I work in an Urgent Care Center (Medical Office) and the floors are all hard wood. I spend at least 6-7 hours a day standing/walking on it. I've been wearing some AE park ave's but cannot take it anymore. My knees feel terrible. I was looking at these but the colors draw slightly too much attention for work. I'm on the administrative side so I wear khakis/dress slacks daily with either black/blue polo or BB dress shirts. Any advice on what would look good in a professional setting AND be give me some knee pain relief? (Even if its not CH, I'm open to spending whatever is necessary)

Thanks for any input, and I'll prob pick up the fatigue boots for going out. I really like those vs the chukka's I currently wear.

EDIT: Ideally I'm looking for one pair to wear with black/dark slacks and one pair to wear with khakis. :nerd:

Last edited:
Milkshake should be a good start. Not a bright color. Red bottoms should be over looked by dark clothes.. Hope this helps.

Damn Cole Haan for this... These new Colorways... I've already bought more pairs of Lunargrands this year than any other pair of shoe...

And Nordstrom Rack being around the corner from my job isn't helping, just picked up the Black suede/ Pink bottom jawns for 100.

I work in an Urgent Care Center (Medical Office) and the floors are all hard wood. I spend at least 6-7 hours a day standing/walking on it. I've been wearing some AE park ave's but cannot take it anymore. My knees feel terrible. I was looking at these but the colors draw slightly too much attention for work. I'm on the administrative side so I wear khakis/dress slacks daily with either black/blue polo or BB dress shirts. Any advice on what would look good in a professional setting AND be give me some knee pain relief? (Even if its not CH, I'm open to spending whatever is necessary)

Thanks for any input, and I'll prob pick up the fatigue boots for going out. I really like those vs the chukka's I currently wear.

EDIT: Ideally I'm looking for one pair to wear with black/dark slacks and one pair to wear with khakis.
nerd.gif
How about looking into shoe insoles? Like sorbothane. 

What are the main differences between the longwings vs the regular wingtips? I'm digging the new black/white colorway as it's more subtle.

Probably been asked before, but what is a good product to clean the suede? 

Back
Top Bottom