Lunargrand

Still no pics? And the blk uppers/wht soles are blk suedes? Not smooth leather?

Even though they are longwings, those blk/wht are nice!.

Thanks for the pics!

Last edited:
Not sure this colorways of chukkas have been posted, just saw them at Nordstrom.com: http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/cole-ha.../3549296?origin=category&BaseUrl=New+Arrivals

Blazer Blue Chukkas

They also have the Milkshake Chukkas, which I think has been posted, though it might have just been the wingtips that got posted

Last edited:
cole haan if you're reading this.. WHY CANT YOU DO THESE AWESOME COLORS ON THE REGULAR WINGTIPS

Nordstrom also looks to have a full run on the Silver  Lunargrand. 

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/cole-ha...m_sp=personalizedsort-_-searchresults-_-1_5_C

I waited to late and they dont have a size 9 available on the website. I did the "chat with a representative" function on the Nordstrom site. The lady that helped me located a 9 at one of the stores and took all of my information over the chat. So easy! And so relieved that I didnt miss out on my size.

Does anyone have style numbers for any of the new releases? They aren't available on CH website and it's hard to locate them in stores without a style number. The lady I spoke with at my local store earlier had never heard of them.

Long Wing - Brown/Camello

Long Wing - Black/White

Long Wing - Fatigue

Long Wing - Gray/Aqua

blazer blue chukkas :smokin ..looks similar to the blue suede wingtips

those fatigue boots are a must.

just dropped an orders for the blk/wht longwing. these will be nice for lace swapping.

Hey guys need help, i know this is for the lunargrand thread but i just want to ask how can i prevent this tear to happen to all my suede shoes( mostly cole haan) this shoe is the oxford bergen which is a cole haan. I used this today for the first time and got 2 tears one for each side. Im afraid my lunargrand will have the same issue.

Appreciate your input.

This one is worst. Its only been 4 hours and its progressively getting worst.. The bergen is a little cheaper than lunargrand so its not hurting my feelings as much. But i don't want to see this on my lunars.

Back
Top Bottom