Lunargrand

stopped checking this thread months ago because 90% of the questions were about sizing from people who are too lazy to look through the old posts to find their answers.  i log on for the first time today and wouldn't you know, the latest two posts are about sizing.  sigh

I own 4 pairs of lunargrands and they all fit so its safe to say i've done my research. 

Women's sizing of the lunargrands, however, have yet to be really explored or talked about much aside from some light discussion with the suggestion of +1.5. I probably went through the whole thread looking for fit pics of someone wearing the womens lunargrand, I just don't want to spend 150 shipped only to find the shoes don't fit or look weird.

Ordered my first pair of lunargrand from nordstrom (black/pink) can't wait for them to arrive. Good thing i back read and was able to determine the correct sizing. :smile:

there are loafers with pink and orange bottoms, and chukkas with pink and orange bottoms at nordstrom rack in framingham, ma. they were like 120 or something. didn't really interest me cause they were ugly as hell. they have size 9 and 9.5.

I'll post some left/right pics when I get home. I only have the wingtips in ladies. I don't have loafers/chukkas.

ISETAN x Cole Haan Lunargrand Longwing “Shinjuku 10th Anniversary” Collection

I own 4 pairs of lunargrands and they all fit so its safe to say i've done my research. 

Women's sizing of the lunargrands, however, have yet to be really explored or talked about much aside from some light discussion with the suggestion of +1.5. I probably went through the whole thread looking for fit pics of someone wearing the womens lunargrand, I just don't want to spend 150 shipped only to find the shoes don't fit or look weird.
Sorry for the crap pictures. Compared my sz 11 Screes to the new 9.5 Burgundy joints. Toe box is much more narrow for the women's versions. Shoe itself is slightly narrow but manageable if you don't have wide feet. I think the earlier threads pointed that out but the women's actually have less loop holes and is slightly lower cut. It will definitely make your feet look smaller though.

IMO, only get the women's version if you have narrower feet. I don't think I'd pay full price for a women's pair regardless of how good it looks.

Last thing, i checked in with the NYC SoHo store, there are no Fragments or Kudus left at the store BUT you can call the warehouse and they can apply the 25% off on the pair. There should still be a few Fragments and Kudus at the warehouse as far as I know.

Got this in today, $150 shipped. i have been checking this shoes out for a long time. Got this and the Bergen. Still looking for a cheap poolside.

It seems like it's only in-stores. Promotion doesn't say much besides the 25%, time, and date. Says nothing about a code that can be used online.

that would be the blue long wing tip model on the lunargrand page.. not the exclusive one that's been posted yesterday

you can tell by the eyelets aren't different colors.

Just got my milkshakes from Amazon for $130 shipped last week, and they seem to raise the price back. I got them in my normal dress shoe size (size 14) and I think I could pull off a size 13 in these. They feel a bit more roomy then my other cole haan wingtips (non lunar)

KVN

Back
Top Bottom